Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called yesterday and no VIN for me (P232) yet. She mentioned I would likely be in the first batch of Canadian P's and delivery would now likely be towards the end of my window (Feb. 1 - 15). 19" rims are backordered so still hoping I can get the snow tires on before I take it home. I am going with the Nokian if I can get them.

Who said they were sold out? On the Tesla website they appear to be available (19's + pirelli package)...

Félicitations PB!

We might get our cars at the same time :smile:

Jeeps, your reservation number is super close to mine. Just curious, when did you actually put down your $5000 deposit? I put mine on April 26, 2012.

I'll be monitoring this thread to know when you get your delivery button, I'm thinking mine will arrive around the same time (if there are no bugs on the Tesla site).

Rob

Jeeps, your reservation number is super close to mine. Just curious, when did you actually put down your $5000 deposit? I put mine on April 26, 2012.

I'll be monitoring this thread to know when you get your delivery button, I'm thinking mine will arrive around the same time (if there are no bugs on the Tesla site).

Rob

I reserved on Feb 27, 2012. There were not that many reservations for a while afterwards.

Don't worry, I'll let you know!

I don't think I've posted this yet, but for what it's worth:

Reservation #343 - June 25, 2012
Invitation to Configure - January 8, 2013
Delivery Window (from paperwork) - Mar/Apr 2013

Configuration:

85 kWh, non-Performance
19" Wheels w/All-Seasons
Blue / Tan Interior w/Obeche Wood Gloss
Pano Roof
Tech Pkg
Sound Pkg
Air Suspension
Twin Chargers
Parcel Shelf
Paint Armor

I caved and called yesterday since I was curious. They had a V I N for me as well and it's 1 behind yours. :)

It's definitely exciting to know that they are finally building my Model S!

so I was P#5 and you are P#13 based on your configuration, only differences are ext color (Grey), roof (plain) and twin charger(no) ... what is the batch strategy then?

I'm currently 42 years old, and was expecting the 4242 as VIN number... miss the target by 1 :crying:

so I was P#5 and you are P#13 based on your configuration, only differences are ext color (Grey), roof (plain) and twin charger(no) ... what is the batch strategy then?

I'm currently 42 years old, and was expecting the 4242 as VIN number... miss the target by 1 :crying:

I'm willing to bet that everyone between p5 and p13 upgraded to sig or canceled. So they were just building/handing out VINs in order.

I'm not so sure about that. I was P21 when I reserved in 2009, then by some act of magic I became P9 sometime in early 2012...likely a result of a re-sequencing process due to cancellations and upgrades to Signatures. Given all the nail-biting going on, you'd think they (Tesla) would provide just a little bit of information to reservation holders as to what process they adopt when sequencing their builds (w.r.t. reservation ordering). If it is batching, I can't figure it out what kind of batching it is.