Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alex and I finally touched base late this week. My delivery will be at the end of next week at the Laval Service Center (Alex said: tous les lancements se font du Centre de Service). TM has all my info (I had to provide more info than I thought... I assume it is the very same process with a dealer, I just don't remember).

I decided not to trade-in my current car as it would be too complicated (as per some comments on the forum).

Getting closer and closer!

I'm happy to hear that pbrulott !! You won't regret paying that much hard earned $$ for a car ... it's worth every penny !! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my report!

Sorry for the delay but I was sick (Bronchitis) ... so don't worry, I won't quit TMC !! lol

I confirm that I took delivery of my Model S in the morning of March 13th, 2013 !

The car was perfect ... no defect to report. Only thing missing on the due bill is the «85» badge.

That morning was with Sunshine and a nice +6° C outside. Since my interior is black leather, I could even shut off the ventilation. I got a surprising efficient energy consumption for my 150 KM trip back home: 200 Wh / KM ... thats with a cruise speed of 116 KM / hour on highway 40 !! WOW !!

Now, I heard from a report that there is a HIGH increases in cases of TORTICOLLIS in the Trois-Rivières area !! :)

I L-O-V-E my car ... she's PERFECT !!!

For more pictures and detailed report, please go to the following URL:

http://roulezelectrique.com/il-y-maintenant-une-tesla-modele-s-qui-circule-a-trois-rivieres/

IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE !!!

photo-55.jpg

I'm happy to hear that pbrulott !! You won't regret paying that much hard earned $$ for a car ... it's worth every penny !! :)

That morning was with Sunshine and a nice +6° C outside. Since my interior is black leather, I could even shut off the ventilation. I got a surprising efficient energy consumption for my 150 KM trip back home: 200 Wh / KM ... thats with a cruise speed of 116 KM / hour on highway 40 !! WOW !!

Yeah, warmer weather sure makes a large difference. I'm averaging 245Wh/km over my first 3000km!

Congrats Sylvain!

The car is absolutely awesome, no doubt. I love it!

I'm not getting the same energy usage as you people (I'm averaging 300Wh/km+). I have my climate control on 20.5-21 degrees. Maybe that's why. The car is always in a warm garage when not being used. I don't push it like crazy but I do push it... how can you resist??

My S (6360) is at the Laval service center all polished and shinny, ready for my Friday pickup.... just need to TRY to forget it is so close to me. Maybe I can bring a pillow and sleep in it for the next couple of days (such a big trunk with the seats folded).

You're almost there PB !

And since we have very similar driveways, let me tell you that getting out during and after the storm yesterday was completely effortless in 10-15 cm of fresh snow ! Not even a little bit of drama (with the Nokian studless Hakka 7s).

Given the great ease of driving the S at very low speeds, backing into the garage is also remarkably stress-free (not the first time though!).

I picked up my new wheels today at the Vancouver service center. I was actually quite nervous since this is a car I had never test drove and yet double what I had prevously spent on a car. I was figuring I was crazy. As soon as we pulled in I saw a blue S front and center - I thought "what a beautiful car! Is there a chance that is mine? ". I looked at the VIN, and sure enough, it was mine! I could tell right away I hadn't made a mistake. Even my reluctant wife thought it looked good, but she thought it was too dark and I should have got white. Went inside and there is some crazy construction going on in there.

The rundown was a lot to take in, but Hans was informative. I noticed that some mechanic got his greesy fingerprints on the pillar, so they are going to send a detail guy to clean it up. Parcel shelf is a due item, and vent modification wasn't done yet, so they are going to get those to me. Came with software v4.2.

The drive was easy and smooth. One foot driving is very natural. And wowser! Has it ever got power if you need it! Amazing! And so quiet too!

Saw about 6 other S's being prep'd for delivery, and a really nice light blue roadster with Alberta plates.

What an awesome car!! :)

Saw about 6 other S's being prep'd for delivery, and a really nice light blue roadster with Alberta plates.

:)

So......my Roadster really is in Vancouver...phew so happy you mentioned it! It is/was supposed to be traded in - but Tesla decided to refuse trade-in........My Model S has been sitting there what feels like forever as well - Tesla People please get your **** together!

Since my Roadster is in Vancouver anyways - anyone interested? I guess it is for sale.

Last edited: