Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Delays for Maryland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one VR-334 is needed for the plug. Also, I like finding excuses to go on a drive hence why I hand-delivered the forms.

I would definitely recommend the electrician who installed my plugin. I even brought him back last week to install a Nest doorbell. His name is Chuck and his company is A and H Electrical Services. Website is www.aandhelectricalservices.com, and his phone number is 410-847-5222. He charged me $550 for the install, all-inclusive, which was a really good price considering the distance between the breaker box and where I wanted the plug (and how I wanted the wire run). Can't recommend the guy enough.

Sorry so either I misunderstood or you didn't understand my question, so we only need to fill out the VR-334 for the plug and not to get the tax credit for the car itself?

Looks like your electrician is in BMore, wonder if he serves Mont. Co.

Sorry so either I misunderstood or you didn't understand my question, so we only need to fill out the VR-334 for the plug and not to get the tax credit for the car itself?

Looks like your electrician is in BMore, wonder if he serves Mont. Co.

Oh, I must have not been clear. The tax credit and the credit for an EV charging outlet are two separate benefits with separate methods of claiming them.

But both credits require the VR-334 form right?

Delivery scheduled for 7/16!! :D
Sweet and congrats! If you don't mind sharing, what is your timeline from reservation to scheduled delivery? Here are my dates:

Reserved: 4/1/16 @7am
Invited: 6/27/18
Configured: 6/28/18 (I've had RWD in mind all along but seeing the same Sep-Nov delivery window and price drop, I ordered AWD)
Re-configured: 6/29/18 (After seeing non-owner people reserved one to two years later than me getting July delivery dates left and right, I felt cheated and changed to RWD)
ISA called: 7/2/18 (He opened up Tesla credit application and I completed right away)

Now, I'm just waiting, trying to understand and find excuses for Tesla treating day 1 reservation holders like this....

Sweet and congrats! If you don't mind sharing, what is your timeline from reservation to scheduled delivery? Here are my dates:

Reserved: 4/1/16 @7am
Configured: 6/28/18 (I've had RWD in mind all along but seeing the same Sep-Nov delivery window and price drop, I ordered AWD)
Re-configured: 6/29/18 (After seeing non-owner people reserved one to two years later than me getting July delivery dates left and right, I felt cheated and changed to RWD)
ISA called: 7/2/18 (He opened up Tesla credit application and I completed right away)

Now, I'm just waiting, trying to understand and find excuses for Tesla treating day 1 reservation holders like this....

:rolleyes::D I guess I wasn't alone switching from AWD to RWD 'cause I was piss too! It was a tough decision since I wanted AWD (standard battery tho not LR), but then don't want to wait that long and paying the extra $4k. Lets hope my delivery holds up, the ISA is not really communicating well and I still haven't gotten the signed purchase agreement for my bank to release the check! :mad: How's your ISA? Is he/she responsive?

Reserved: 4/1/16
Configured: 6/27/18 AWD
Re-configured: 6/28/18 to RWD (After seeing non-owner people reserved one to two years later than me getting July delivery dates left and right, I felt cheated and changed to RWD)
ISA called: 6/29/18

:rolleyes::D I guess I wasn't alone switching from AWD to RWD 'cause I was piss too! It was a tough decision since I wanted AWD (standard battery tho not LR), but then don't want to wait that long and paying the extra $4k. Lets hope my delivery holds up, the ISA is not really communicating well and I still haven't gotten the signed purchase agreement for my bank to release the check! :mad: How's your ISA? Is he/she responsive?

Reserved: 4/1/16
Configured: 6/27/18 AWD
Re-configured: 6/28/18 to RWD (After seeing non-owner people reserved one to two years later than me getting July delivery dates left and right, I felt cheated and changed to RWD)
ISA called: 6/29/18
Thanks for replying! I just got the call from my ISA to set up 7/13 as my delivery day! (Someone heard my venting??? :D) I'm elated right now, especially after 800+ days of waiting. My ISA (Sean in Vegas) is very good. I've read good words about him also. I certainly hope that you'll get yours soon!

Thanks for replying! I just got the call from my ISA to set up 7/13 as my delivery day! (Someone heard my venting??? :D) I'm elated right now, especially after 800+ days of waiting. My ISA (Sean in Vegas) is very good. I've read good words about him also. I certainly hope that you'll get yours soon!

Oh MAN! How'd u get in before me?? :confused: I wonder if it has anything to do w/ my config or financing? Maybe cause you're financing through them u get to jump in front of me?? :mad:

Oh MAN! How'd u get in before me?? :confused: I wonder if it has anything to do w/ my config or financing? Maybe cause you're financing through them u get to jump in front of me?? :mad:
Who knows? I've given up figuring that out after the flood gates opened. Maybe it's the finance option or maybe reservation advantage still counts after all? I made my reservation around 7:10am on 4/1/16. :)

Who’s your ISA? Mine (Diana) has been very responsive yet is only able to state my car is in transit to Owings Mills. I stopped by there the other night and was surprised to find ~20 on the lot. They have tags hanging from the mirror with VIN and some have delivery appointments - the latest was for 7/27 (a day after mine).
Saw a couple trucks headed north on I-81 in VA yesterday when I proclaimed “there goes our car”.

Well I got my M3 on Wednesday NO THANKS to my ISA, I did all my communication through the delivery team at the Rockville Service Center! They were awesome, was able to move my appointment up 5 days!! :D

Nice!!! :) Maybe I should have done the same. My ISA called me on Wednesday to delay my 7/13 delivery to 7/16 citing severe weather delays. I went to Rockville service center on Friday (7/13) and my car is sitting right there on the lot. That makes me wonder if the shipping delay is real or they just overwhelmed by all the cars they need to deliver.

Well I got my M3 on Wednesday NO THANKS to my ISA, I did all my communication through the delivery team at the Rockville Service Center! They were awesome, was able to move my appointment up 5 days!! :D

What did you say to the Delivery Team to get them to move up your appointment? My original delivery date was nearly a month ago, 6/22, and now I'm expecting to pick it up this Thursday, 7/19. Getting really tired of their bs, to be honest...

Did you speak to the Delivery Team at Rockville? Cause I spoke to them directly (I think option #4 on their auto menu). I dealt with Daniel, Jerry, and Sean. They were all awesome, I just asked do they happen to have any time to squeeze me in and Sean said last Wed (tentatively) since he wanted to make sure they can do it. Then followed up the day before to confirm.

I can totally imagine my dates being pushed like yours if I was being a good soldier and followed their rules with dealing with strictly the ISA!

Did you speak to the Delivery Team at Rockville? Cause I spoke to them directly (I think option #4 on their auto menu). I dealt with Daniel, Jerry, and Sean. They were all awesome, I just asked do they happen to have any time to squeeze me in and Sean said last Wed (tentatively) since he wanted to make sure they can do it. Then followed up the day before to confirm.

I can totally imagine my dates being pushed like yours if I was being a good soldier and followed their rules with dealing with strictly the ISA!
Delayed for the fourth time.... I’m going there now to see what the f**k is going on because this is getting comically ridiculous.

My delivery appointment is for Rockville next week on the 27th. However my ISA had previously told me that it'd be arriving at the service center on Monday and that they were going to be performing "pre-sale checks" prior to my delivery date. Given your story I'm tempted to reach out to Rockville and see if I can pick mine up early (or at least go creep their parking lot to see if I can spot my car).

Status
Not open for further replies.