Hi, I have delivery scheduled for tomorrow afternoon in Fremont. I’m loan approved by Lightstream but I submitted a rate beat yesterday and I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m getting scared that they will not approved the rate beat on time or maybe they won’t have time to transfer the funds by tomorrow afternoon. I’m thinking I should just go with my CU and forget about Lightstream rate beat. Until when is reasonable to wait for them to approve the rate beat? Could somebody give me a good estimate? I don’t want to miss the delivery because I don’t have funds or a check from my CU. Thanks.