Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery This Friday! - CPO 2014 S85 - Centinela Location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from my sales guy that my car is ready to pick up! scheduled for noon on Friday!

Took 3 weeks only! I was kinda hoping it would take longer because my S60 lease is not up until end of December. Gonna be sitting on 2 Teslas for a month! Anyone know if they would take it in early since I'm buying a new one? Didn't even think about that...

I've attached spec sheet on my new CPO. has 43k miles so comes with 4 year warranty. And has AP1 even though it's not stated on there. Fired up on my deal.

Anyone have experience picking up a CPO at Centinela? How was it? any advise?

I'll update everyone on the experience!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 6.56.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 6.56.27 AM.png
    941.4 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: IdaX
I've been waiting for a CPO deal for a while. It can't get better than this. The inventory and availability for CPO is much less these days. I literally check the EV-CPO website 3-4 times a day...

are you serious about buying a CPO in the near future? if so you should get in touch with a CPO sales advisor, who will be able to get all the best cars befoer they even show up on these sites or hit the inventory list.

This is great. I just ordered my first Tesla and its a CPO very similar to this. Late 2014 S85 with AP1, grey leather seats, tech, pano roof, 38k miles. Similar price at 53k. I had been checking the EV-CPO site for months and i didnt find this until i called my regional CPO sales advisor. Was able to grab it right when it got traded in. I think some of those early generation AP1 MS are hitting their 3 year lease expiration’s and becoming available.

I just ordered mine last week week, so now I’m waiting and hoping that like you it only takes a few weeks to get certified and shipped out to me. I’m praying it doesnt take the full 6 weeks but I’m really happy to have found the an 85 with AP and a warranty for that price point.

Congrats!

This is great. I just ordered my first Tesla and its a CPO very similar to this. Late 2014 S85 with AP1, grey leather seats, tech, pano roof, 38k miles. Similar price at 53k. I had been checking the EV-CPO site for months and i didnt find this until i called my regional CPO sales advisor. Was able to grab it right when it got traded in. I think some of those early generation AP1 MS are hitting their 3 year lease expiration’s and becoming available.

I just ordered mine last week week, so now I’m waiting and hoping that like you it only takes a few weeks to get certified and shipped out to me. I’m praying it doesnt take the full 6 weeks but I’m really happy to have found the an 85 with AP and a warranty for that price point.

Congrats!
nice! sounds like you scored also! what color is your car? Where is it getting shipped to? I'll let you know how it goes on Friday...

nice! sounds like you scored also! what color is your car? Where is it getting shipped to? I'll let you know how it goes on Friday...

The car is actually white like yours. It has the 19” rims, however.

Mine is being shipped to Arizona. The Tempe service center to be exact.

Please do, I’ll be checking back to see how yours goes. Enjoy!!

Just got a call from my sales guy that my car is ready to pick up! scheduled for noon on Friday!

Took 3 weeks only! I was kinda hoping it would take longer because my S60 lease is not up until end of December. Gonna be sitting on 2 Teslas for a month! Anyone know if they would take it in early since I'm buying a new one? Didn't even think about that...

I've attached spec sheet on my new CPO. has 43k miles so comes with 4 year warranty. And has AP1 even though it's not stated on there. Fired up on my deal.

Anyone have experience picking up a CPO at Centinela? How was it? any advise?

I'll update everyone on the experience!

Nicely done - that’s similar to what I’m looking for (CPO AP1 S85 RWD under 50K miles, pano...).

Centinela can be very busy. Don’t feel rushed, photograph and document everything, get any due bill items in writing, and most importantly, enjoy!

Oh, and watch that curb upon entry and exit. It’s a bit... unkind for those without air suspension. The oncoming traffic is just an added bonus.

Yes, the rated range for the 85 model was 265 miles. But after a few years and miles there will be some degradation of the battery leading to a slightly lower range. 255 is pretty normal. Mine charges to about 251 after 78K miles.

As another datapoint, my max range was 271 that went to 274 after some firmware update. 2.4 years later upon trade-in, max range was 261 at 63,000 miles.

98% supercharging.

Picked up car on Friday! Looks amazing! there were a few small issues, but they agreed to address them at a later date once they get the parts in. Issues were added to a Due Bill. Otherwise, the car looks almost as good as new. They even put brand new tires on her.

Definitely feel a slight difference in acceleration between this 85 and my previous 60.

Attachments

• IMG_3196.jpg
    IMG_3196.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3185 (1).jpg
    IMG_3185 (1).jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 64