Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery this weekend (Aug 2th) with low VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a call saying that my MSM MY will be ready for delivery this weekend from Tyco Rd. In Northern Virginia. They just sent my VIN and it is 167xx, that seem very low for the delivery. According to the tracker it seems that this VIN range was delivered in June and had some fit and finish issues. I assume this must have been rejected at some point and then fixed. Had anybody else getting a VIN is this range lately, anything I should be looking specifically? I will have one of the delivery checklists and will closely look it over. If there is a problem I'll make sure to post a follow up in the comments.

I'm picking my MY up this weekend as well and my VIN is 25xxx. You mentioned some sort of VIN tracker that shows the date range, but I can't seem to find it. Can you give me a link to it so I can check out mine?

Thanx!
Richard

Picked up my MYP two weeks ago, with a vin# 00xxx, manufacture date 3/20. Aside from one minor issue (2nd row passenger seats didn't respond to automatic release fo the first week but mysteriously fixed itself), it's been perfect. Also, are vin#'s assigned sequentially? I thought not.

Actually my VIN went back to 167xx, and I picked it up today from Tyco Rd in NoVA. It was delayed one week because they needed an extra day to fix an issue and I had to go out of town for most of the week. I have to say that I was worried for nothing, the Model Y looked great no major panel gaps and no issues that I could find during the delivery. When I got home I found a minor scuff near the back seat drop switches. I am going to talk to the SC tomorrow to see if they will fix it, if they don't it is not a huge deal since I am sure I'll put scuffs on those panels in the rear cargo area at some point.