Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my new MY today and couldn't be happier! 🥳

New MY.jpg

A few final stats:
Shortest Total Projected Days OD to DD: 48
Longest Total Projected Days OD to DD: 117
Average Projected Days OD to DD: 70.23
Actual Days Elapsed OD to DD: 66
Days Elapsed OD to VIN Assigned: 53
Days Elapsed Vin Assigned to DD: 13
Shortest Total Projected Weeks: 6.86
Longest Total Projected Weeks: 16.71
Actual Weeks: 9.43
Longest No Daily Change Streak: 11
Longest Daily Change Streak: 8
Date A Largest Daily +: 34
Date A Largest Daily -: -36
Total + Adjustments: 12
Total - Adjustments: 10

Screenshot (27).png

Picked up my new MY today and couldn't be happier! 🥳

View attachment 709714

A few final stats:
Shortest Total Projected Days OD to DD: 48
Longest Total Projected Days OD to DD: 117
Average Projected Days OD to DD: 70.23
Actual Days Elapsed OD to DD: 66
Days Elapsed OD to VIN Assigned: 53
Days Elapsed Vin Assigned to DD: 13
Shortest Total Projected Weeks: 6.86
Longest Total Projected Weeks: 16.71
Actual Weeks: 9.43
Longest No Daily Change Streak: 11
Longest Daily Change Streak: 8
Date A Largest Daily +: 34
Date A Largest Daily -: -36
Total + Adjustments: 12
Total - Adjustments: 10

View attachment 709718
Congrats! Looking forward to my White on white arriving as well!

So, you ordered after some of us and got three VINs while we cant even get SAs to answer our calls our emails and have received no VINs.

Tell us your secrets!

Two VIN's, but I get it! I wish I had a secret to share. My sales advisor was really fantastic and he was constantly making calls and trying to get things going for me, including stalking the second VIN to see what happened to it after I had to pass on 8/28. He called me on 8/29 and that's when he reassigned the VIN back to me and set my delivery for 9/4.

Got a text from Tesla this afternoon listing a Vin and Edd of 9/15-18. Blue agreement button is still grayed out. Vin is 273xxx. What is next as I don't have a solid p/u date yet.

You’ll get a text to schedule delivery. Congrats!! Makse sure your number is valid on your profile.

my email/text was received 6 days after my VIN was assigned, and gave me a pickup window of 7-10 days after that...ymmv. You may have a shorter window being on the west coast; my understanding is the VIN is assigned just before the car leaves Fremont. Congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: DanJae
my email/text was received 6 days after my VIN was assigned, and gave me a pickup window of 7-10 days after that...ymmv. You may have a shorter window being on the west coast; my understanding is the VIN is assigned just before the car leaves Fremont. Congrats!
Yep. East coast deliveries they see coming (up to) a few weeks away. SoCal orders happen much faster. I got my VIN yesterday and scheduled delivery is in two days. Not much time to get financing lined up, but I’m all set. Rate Match took about 20 hours to reply.

Congrats @Wolfhausen!! I’ll see you zipping around our SoCal freeways I’m sure.

Reactions: DZMY and Driver08