Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.

• July 23: The dates changed to September 06 - September 26.
  • July 24: The dates disappeared.
  • July 30: The dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.
  • August 1: The dates moved back to September 12 - September 30.
  • August 2: Estimated delivery: October.
Almost identical to my order history, the only difference in config is I have the white interior. Hopefully we get one in September.

Hopefully closer to August 15th! :)
According to my Vin Soft Match, my car is being produced on Aug 7 and expected to be in Fort Myers by Aug 22nd.

Luckily the Soft dates have not changed, i called 3 different locations, got them to tell me the soft dates, and i called them with 3 day in between. They all game me the same answer. So i know these dates are more stable. Gotta be my internalized research. lol

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: ajs847
1627926571282.png

Order placed in mid July, EDD changed a LOT, but now is blank, no EDD, before it was August 03 - 21
i hope it gets delayed until the end of September, dont really need the car

According to my Vin Soft Match, my car is being produced on Aug 7 and expected to be in Fort Myers by Aug 22nd.

Luckily the Soft dates have not changed, i called 3 different locations, got them to tell me the soft dates, and i called them with 3 day in between. They all game me the same answer. So i know these dates are more stable. Gotta be my internalized research. lol
How did you get your vin soft match and soft date?