Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has been the same since the beginning of September, has anyone else's not moved all month as well? Mine has been stuck at 10/05-10/25 which I am 100% okay with that date but just seeing how everyone else's is.
Im in a similar boat to you. My EDD hasn’t changed since the end of August. Im also Rocklin pick up. OD 7/12, profile competed 7/24. MYLR white/white/20s/FSD/no tow. EDD 10/13-11/2. Anxiously checking my dates too often. Hoping for an EOQ delivery 😬

Reactions: Suhleese and bplboy
Im in a similar boat to you. My EDD hasn’t changed since the end of August. Im also Rocklin pick up. OD 7/12, profile competed 7/24. MYLR white/white/20s/FSD/no tow. EDD 10/13-11/2. Anxiously checking my dates too often. Hoping for an EOQ delivery 😬
Have you gotten in touch with anyone there lately about your order? I’ll write to my SA and no response lol…

EDE67E1F-FE37-4215-9293-A1981D73BDB0.jpeg
98 days later, I finally get my baby! I inspected every single detail and pointed the ones that should be replaced, but they tell me I have to make the appointment, they don’t do it themselves…they wanted you out of there ASAP 😒 but overall I’m pretty happy that the wait is over!
Will update about the replacements later on.

Wow!! There’s hope for me!
Thank you MTBevrider, Nov. 10th - Nov 30th. I will update my signature now
Wow! Mine is sitting at Nov 10-30 as well right now that's crazy I might get it sooner! Totally not ready lol if for some reason I wake up with a VIN... was fully expecting November...

Anyone know if they ask me to take delivery in Sept for EOQ rush and I can't will I be bumped to the END of the line, or can I still get it in Oct-Nov range?

Reactions: Redman113
Have you gotten in touch with anyone there lately about your order? I’ll write to my SA and no response lol…
I’m actually planning to call tomorrow (they’re closed Mondays). My SA has never responded to my emails and his VM is always full, so I just call direct and talk to whoever answers. Last time I spoke to someone was in mid August when I almost pulled the trigger on switching to the performance, but he said “it looks like October delivery”….we will see…

View attachment 71214298 days later, I finally get my baby! I inspected every single detail and pointed the ones that should be replaced, but they tell me I have to make the appointment, they don’t do it themselves…they wanted you out of there ASAP 😒 but overall I’m pretty happy that the wait is over!
Congratulations!!! Nice baby....

What issues did you find ??

98 days later, I finally get my baby! I inspected every single detail and pointed the ones that should be replaced, but they tell me I have to make the appointment, they don’t do it themselves…they wanted you out of there ASAP 😒 but overall I’m pretty happy that the wait is over!
Congrats! She's beautiful! I've got the same config ordered for Nov delivery.

Reactions: DanJae