Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
36CD78F0-C952-40BE-916C-A81495720122.jpeg
I had asked how accurate my EDD since it shows September 29th, here is the response my SA gave me?

@OCJeff @acatwith12
Update for you guys. He suspects the housings were replaced right before I took delivery, and just had to push it in further to the frame. The orange tint is apparently common and having it recalibrated usually fixes, which it sadly didn't for me. But the guy was suppose nice and gave me his personal number to contact him with any issues.

Ordered 6/13. White, LR with hitch. First EDD was July 10-30. Delayed due to out of town last 10 days in July. Aug 1 hit ready button.

New EDD was September. Got a text that said planning to deliver in September. Did I want to DELAY or SEPTEMBER? SEPTEMBER.

EDDs, in order:

9/10 to 9/30
October
9/15-9/30
9/23-9/30
Today says 9/30 to 10/11.

Hopeful that this will hold, since I didn't get bumped to end of the month or later.

Spokane, Wa.

BTW: I really don't care about finish at all. Regardless of condition, if it drives, I'll take it. To me, this is a really fancy golf cart, and we're going to beat the crap out of it, just like all our cars. It's an appliance.

OK, I exaggerate, and am really looking forward to taking it up some twisty mountain roads, but yeah, it's not a piece of jewelry.

Just got a text from Tesla:

"Hi C----. You should be matched with a VIN within a week. K------, Tesla."

I'm taking that as gospel, because why not???? ("should" is kind of wiggle-y, but I'm ignoring that)

EDD still 9/30-10/11

Selling the Outback this weekend, maybe not a great idea, but what the heck. I can always borrow my son's 83 Tercel S---Box

Reactions: Ladybugn and bplboy
Placed my order July 5, MYLR, WH/BL, 19", 5 seat

I live in Indiana.

Over time I have watched my EDD change from Sept, to Oct, to Nov, to Dec, to Jan, to no date. It has been on no date for about three weeks now.

My Father-n-law ordered his Model Y two days later (July 7). Same exact specs. He lives in Michigan -- only difference from me. His EDD dates have consistently stayed in Oct/Nov and recent moved up to early Oct.

So confounding to have my EDD slip later and later and eventually disappear while his EDD date stays relatively consistent and soon.

Just got a text from Tesla:

"Hi C----. You should be matched with a VIN within a week. K------, Tesla."

I'm taking that as gospel, because why not???? ("should" is kind of wiggle-y, but I'm ignoring that)

EDD still 9/30-10/11

Selling the Outback this weekend, maybe not a great idea, but what the heck. I can always borrow my son's 83 Tercel S---Box
Got my VIN!!!! EDD now 9/30-10/5.

WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

I m from Jersey and ordered on 7/6 as well. Same spec as yours, no tow or FSD, but my EDD is 10/15 to 11/4.

Not sure what would happened if I get the car after the NJ ChargeUp rebate of 10/15. Hopefully NJ would honor it.
Nice! I actually have no hope of being able to claim NJ credit. I think we probably would miss by just a few days. Hope Tesla comes through for us!