Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for this. But this is what I have been reading and a few things are confusing. This seems to state that taxes for 2020 (file in 2021) you can get a credit for all BUT Tesla's. I do not see verbiage that allows for Tesla credit for next tax year.
In addition, this article seems to suggest that buying this year, 2021, will allow credit on this year's taxes. Hence my confusion...

Thank you for this. But this is what I have been reading and a few things are confusing. This seems to state that taxes for 2020 (file in 2021) you can get a credit for all BUT Tesla's. I do not see verbiage that allows for Tesla credit for next tax year.
In addition, this article seems to suggest that buying this year, 2021, will allow credit on this year's taxes. Hence my confusion...
You are looking at the explanation of what a tax credit is and how it works. Look at the top 2 sections that talk about the build back better bill. That will talk about what they are looking to include in current legislation. Not 100% it won’t change, or even be approved.

Reactions: lulu2
I noticed around end of October, perhaps the beginning of November that the listed range for the LRMY went from 326-330 miles.
Has anyone read any information as to why the slight increase? I wonder for those of us that have recently gotten VIN's, will we have the longer range, minimal I know, but interesting to think about.

OD: 7/21 MYLR MSM No FSD Chicago.
Got my VIN and a delivery window of 9th to 13th Nov!! My EDD was 15th to 29th November, so this was very unexpected. I'm guessing this is because someone ahead of me denied delivery. I have the delivery checklist, but is there anything else I should watch out for?

After months of waiting, anything with Tesla happening ahead of schedule makes me feel suspicious😅

I had scheduled delivery for yesterday but put on HOLD until January 1st.
Looks like most people are accepting delivery though !!!
What am I missing!? Good possibility that the EV bill will be retroactive!?
or everyone is saying faak the 8k!

Reactions: lulu2
I noticed around end of October, perhaps the beginning of November that the listed range for the LRMY went from 326-330 miles.
Has anyone read any information as to why the slight increase? I wonder for those of us that have recently gotten VIN's, will we have the longer range, minimal I know, but interesting to think about.
I picked up my Y on September 27th and it has a 100% charge range of 330 miles, so I think this is just Tesla getting their info up to date