Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How is everyone getting their VINs so early?

OD 7/28, LR, White/Black, Induction wheels
Estimate February 12 - March 12
You ordered just a couple days after me. At order time what was the estimated date? It sticks pretty close to true. I was told Nov, likely mid, and VIN came thru Sunday the 14th, pick up next Saturday (my choice, coulda got it Thursday, but taking granddaughter with so picked sat). You may get a VIN soon!

You ordered just a couple days after me. At order time what was the estimated date? It sticks pretty close to true. I was told Nov, likely mid, and VIN came thru Sunday the 14th, pick up next Saturday (my choice, coulda got it Thursday, but taking granddaughter with so picked sat). You may get a VIN soon!
Estimated time during order date was November. I hope it comes earlier than my current estimate.

Reactions: lulu2
Finally arrived! So worth the wait and frustration. Loving every second. Hang in there everyone… its so worth it!

51A0CB4F-43E7-4E33-A66A-C3C24A805D20.jpeg

I just thought the rollercoaster was coming to a smooth ending, nope, still more loops to scream through! Got my automated delivery confirmation phone call this morning, and by this afternoon, about 24 hours out from deliver, got a text message that delivery had been pushed back two days. Yes, getting closer every moment, but Wow, this ride! Sheesh!!

I just thought the rollercoaster was coming to a smooth ending, nope, still more loops to scream through! Got my automated delivery confirmation phone call this morning, and by this afternoon, about 24 hours out from deliver, got a text message that delivery had been pushed back two days. Yes, getting closer every moment, but Wow, this ride! Sheesh!!
Gotta have the stomach for the big rides! Hehe. Good luck!!

Decided to just accept delivery tomorrow - sorry for hating earlier on those also accepting before 2022. :/ I have $48,990 locked in and one SA told me Tesla could cancel my order if I refuse delivery again. So I decided not to risk it. If the bill passes I'll just buy a second one. ;)

I joined this forum in 2012... and it's taken me until 2021 to finally get a Tesla. Wow! Can't believe it's finally happening.

(Original order Feb 2020 - hold a few months later - went off hold on 7/20 - basic LR build - VIN last weekend - delivery tomorrow).