Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Freed up a VIN for folks. Went on hold today to wait out tax incentive possibilities. Once they assigned me a VIN I was pretty much out of choices. Super easy to do though. Traded an email with my SA and my account was updated.

As per my SA I go back in the queue when I go off hold but not to the back of the queue. So who knows when I’ll get my car. I’m gonna a lurk here and enjoy you all getting yours though.

Reactions: lulu2
Freed up a VIN for folks. Went on hold today to wait out tax incentive possibilities. Once they assigned me a VIN I was pretty much out of choices. Super easy to do though. Traded an email with my SA and my account was updated.

As per my SA I go back in the queue when I go off hold but not to the back of the queue. So who knows when I’ll get my car. I’m gonna a lurk here and enjoy you all getting yours though.
Hope your wait isn't long after Jan 1

Got a new app screen this morning!

Attachments

• 29B345C0-267F-4A5D-9AA7-90287FD1588A.jpeg
    29B345C0-267F-4A5D-9AA7-90287FD1588A.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 90
i got this too! not sure if it signifies anything other than giving further confirmation of the expected delivery time?
Looks like it might be how the rest of the ordering process will be done. I'm seeing this on the tesla.com Account website for my Model Y that is on order:

1637337584406.png

And the app has the rest of the my steps (Final Payment, Review Agreement, Accept Delivery) as "You will be notified..."