TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Delivery Took 3 WEEKS!

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Sloane._.Rad, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Sloane._.Rad

Sloane._.Rad New Member

Hey everyone,

I ordered my X P90D on September 11. I take delivery on Friday, September 30. This is insane how many cars are being pumped out. My vin is already in the 21,000's!

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. Danieljk

Danieljk Member

I ordered an inventory car, one already in the queue, #15,XXX, on August 30 and it's been sitting in a Chicago truck depot for 10 days!! How frustrating is that??

3. bradnabors

bradnabors Member

Wow, that is fast. Even faster than my 27 days to Texas. Maybe Musk is using new SpaceX technology to delivery ballistically?

• Funny x 1
  4. bjweber

bjweber Member

From order time to delivery, my 90D is going to take 24 days. The car is arriving here in Portland tomorrow, so 22 days to get to my delivery center, and I am taking delivery Friday. My VIN is in the very early 21000's. Of course typical Portland, it is going to rain most of the weekend.