Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning,

My Tesla is being delivered, if anyone has had theirs delivered could you please go through the process? They mention contactless delivery, whatever that is, is it delivered by a driver or on a larger vehicle?

Thank you

Times May have changed. Mine was delivered by a third party driver on day one of the first lockdown in 2020.
he turned up with another M3 driven by someone else, smiled, handed over all the bits and bobs and left. Car was perfect so no problem

Reactions: Shamone
Times May have changed. Mine was delivered by a third party driver on day one of the first lockdown in 2020.
he turned up with another M3 driven by someone else, smiled, handed over all the bits and bobs and left. Car was perfect so no problem

Thanks, I think I get 7 days / 100 miles to check over. Does anyone know of an up to date checklist for the model 3? I found one from 2020 but not sure if its the best / newest.

Does anyone know of an up to date checklist for the model 3?

Search this forum?

e.g.

Reactions: init6
Thanks, I think I get 7 days / 100 miles to check over. Does anyone know of an up to date checklist for the model 3? I found one from 2020 but not sure if its the best / newest.

Don't listen to Tesla on 7 days//100 miles

The law provides much more protection than that

The thing I would absolutely focus on first is the areas where you might get wear and tare damage when usin git yourself, e.g. stonechips, curbing, material damage etc. they are the things that are hard to prove existed when you took delivery, so the sooner you do, the better.

Other stuff like panel alignment or defect under the paint surface etc which can't be self inflicted, you have months to raise with Tesla.

Checklists are ok, but some of them go to stupid and unneccasry lengths and make you feel paranoid when you really just want to enjoy the car.

Don't listen to Tesla on 7 days//100 miles

The law provides much more protection than that

The thing I would absolutely focus on first is the areas where you might get wear and tare damage when usin git yourself, e.g. stonechips, curbing, material damage etc. they are the things that are hard to prove existed when you took delivery, so the sooner you do, the better.

Other stuff like panel alignment or defect under the paint surface etc which can't be self inflicted, you have months to raise with Tesla.

Checklists are ok, but some of them go to stupid and unneccasry lengths and make you feel paranoid when you really just want to enjoy the car.
Thanks, this is very helpful