Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did we just get a final design hint?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope this is the final design, I'm a big fan of the front end. I think it's unique, we don't need a traditional front end on an EV. Everyone is still thinking in terms of ICE designs in that regard but that's my opinion.

I think we haven't seen anymore prototypes because they are waiting for unveil 3 to unleash them for the public eye and I'm willing to bet that will be the end of March like many have speculated. I think the next few months are going to get interesting.

Model 3 sure looks unhappy.
Are you kidding?

val15.gif

I personally like the look of the reveal car front end, but as mentioned above it has absolutely NO branding on it, so that leaves plenty of room for interpretation and adjustment to the final design.

I also think the matte black car showing the trunk function will be closer to the real back end

• Disagree
Reactions: alseTrick
There was a thread just after the reveal with artists impressions for the nose, and stickers that could go on it. One that looked the same at first glance, but had a nice angular taper, kind of like a stylized letter X. I bet the nose will be slightly different, but not noticeable to a non tesla fan.