Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I have had the weather tech form fit mats in probably 10 vehicles, nothing better. So, considering the Tesla mats are logo’d weather tech, can’t beat it. I just vacuum up the stuff and wipe occasionally and they look like new forever. I love the carpet mats for looks, but useless for floors if protection is desired.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Has anyone confirmed with 3D that Mats fit 2021? I was about to order them off Amazon but even the one that is listed did 20-21 says may not fit your vehicle per Amazon.
I've only installed the driver side mat so far, but the 2021 Maxpider Kagu fits perfectly, and I am very picky and notice details. Autoanything had them for $160 which is like 40-50 cheaper than Amazon. They do have a selection for the 2021 version.

I had the MaxPider on my truck, and were very nice, but for the Tesla, I want a carpeted option too. Does the car come with all 4 carpeted floor mats? Hope so. And which trunk liner do you guys recommend? I don't want to order blindly. Tesla has a rubber one for $85, which is reasonable, but want to know if it's worth buying. We don't snow ski, or anything like that, so it doesn't have to have lips. Just rubber, so stuff doesn't slide all over the place. And a small leak can be just wiped off. Thank you.

I got the Tesla Rubber one for the rear trunk and its perfect. Nice fit. It's not a super heavy duty holds 10 gallons of water kind but I don't deal with snow, its plenty rugged and works great for me. I also like the Maxpider floor mats but I prefer the black "Elegant Perfect Fit Carpet Floor Liner" instead of the rugged one. I have emailed them a few times and get no response so I may need to look for somebody else if I can't find it.

For my new 2021 Model 3 Refresh, I got the 2020 6PCS Floor Mats For Newly Revised Tesla Model 3 in August 2020 | Autailors which fit perfectly (front & back seats, trunk, & frunk). I get a lot of complements on how they look with the white interior. I did not opt for the red trim on them since my car has the Blue exterior.

Below are just some quick pics I took. Do not mind the mess, as it has been raining the last few days. However, they were already easy to clean the other day and can hold dirt/water on it well.

Attachments

• Tesla-Mats-2.jpg
    Tesla-Mats-2.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Tesla-Mats-1.jpg
    Tesla-Mats-1.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 154
I just received my Tux-mats a few days ago and I just gotta say holy... these look absolutely amazing. I don’t think there is a better looking mat out there. Other then the sheer good looks these offer fantastic coverage all around and seem to be very durable. 5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 611327 View attachment 611326
@Kmh360 Are these on a 2021? Could you post a few more pictures? What is the texture like? Thanks!