Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We sell custom fit floor mats for Teslas. We just recently expanded to right hand driving to appeal to our uk friends across the pond. Here's a link for your car. Cheerio!

Attachments

• image_88958b24-4991-4367-a29d-b0fac4108d6f_1024x1024.jpg
    image_88958b24-4991-4367-a29d-b0fac4108d6f_1024x1024.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 258
We sell custom fit floor mats for Teslas. We just recently expanded to right hand driving to appeal to our uk friends across the pond. Here's a link for your car. Cheerio!

Hey tshield, are the 2021 floors mats the same material as the 2017-2020 ones?

Not many pictures from the link so can’t determine the look and feel of it.

I just ordered some TShields Mats for my 2021 M3. (Order 1202) Hopefully they ship soon as my Tesla didn’t come with any mats! I didn’t notice until I it home. Is that normal?

I must say the shopping experience was awesome on their site. They even had a spot to leave a tip which is something I never seen. Had to leave a tip for a job well done!

Reactions: tshields
A few posts up I mention my order of TeslaShields for my soon to be delivered 2021 Model 3. In response to one post, I mention that I was careful to order from the 2021 page.

Well, about 10 minutes ago I received a call from Jason, he identified himself as a co-owner of Tesla Shields. There was some confusion about my order and he wanted to make it right. They're going to send me mats for the 2020 model and later, in April, they're going to send me a set of the 2021 mats, at no extra charge. :)

I'd like to thank Tesla Shields and Jason! This is above and beyond, really great customer service. Tesla Shields...thank you!
Wow! Sounds like great customer service. I just ordered some 2021 mats. My Tesla didn’t come with any mats. Is that normal?

Reactions: tshields
I ordered the ToughPro mats for my '21 and am not very impressed. The dead pedal cover had to be trimmed off, since there isn't a way to prevent it from sliding over and interfering with the brake pedal. At least for the price it included frunk and trunk (upper and lower) mats.
I ended up getting a dead pedal cover.

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpeg
    IMG_1075.jpeg
    535.6 KB · Views: 89
I've got a 2021 Model 3. I have a friend who bought an extra set of mats for his 2019 Model 3 due to some shipping issues and he is willing to give them to me for the price of shipping. He and I aren't in the same area so I can't just check the size myself by trying them.

I know that the 2019 Model 3 frunk mat won't fit the 2021 Model 3 frunk.

I've found differing opinions online as to whether the remaining 2019 Model 3 mats (driver, passenger, rear seats, trunk) mats will or will not fit my 2021 Model 3.

Anyone have anything definitive they can point me to? Willing to take a chance and pay the shipping but would prefer not to pay the shipping if I'll have to buy 2021 mats in the end.