Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for after market carpet floor mats? Tesla is sold out.

I've tried searching the threads here and most of the suggestions are for rugged all weather liners. I live is So Cal so really just need some nice looking carpet mats that fit well.

Attachments

• Topfit.jpg
    Topfit.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: phaheem
After a lot of research, I got the EVAnnex mats. Unlike most all-weather mats, they are not a single expanse of black plastic. They have hundreds of divots that trap dirt and keep it off your shoes. I’ve had WeatherTech mats in several cars. They tend to get scuffed up, and I would regularly find a puddle of sand in the heel area. With the EVAnnex mats, the dirt is not very visible. They are pliable and easy to remove to shake out. They look like they would hold a lot of liquid, but I live in Florida and haven’t had to test that.

I purchased mats from Lloyds. I too am in SoCal so I really wanted something more luxurious rather than all weather. I got the Ultimats for front and rear. The only thing I don't like is that the drivers mat doesn't have a section which covers the footrest, but I guess a lot of mats don't have that. Very happy with the look and fit!

Attachments

• IMG_4561.jpeg
    IMG_4561.jpeg
    526.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_4562.jpeg
    IMG_4562.jpeg
    669.1 KB · Views: 158
@tshields

The floor mats look gorgeous, and I placed an order for a set earlier today. My wife decided she also wants a set. We're in Canada so shipping was high ($45), so I was hoping to combine our orders to save on shipping costs. The problem is I can't see how to cancel my order, but also, I had a 10% off coupon that I would lose. Could you help me out?

They're going to be muddy/sandy anyway, so why spend more than $20? Passenger side fits without any cutting. Simple trimming on driver side. Perfect for surfing.

View attachment 719697
I would say there's a huge quality difference and some people want to have something that looks better than a one size fits all rubber mat. Most of the higher end ones are form fitting and look good. Considering many people consider their Teslas as a luxury car and want to get the best products for it.

Definitely to each their own but if you're interested in surfing I would honestly consider one of the higher end ones because they usually have high sides all around which collects stuff better and is much easier to clean. Just my two cents.

Reactions: PianoAl
Booty Ashore! (TeslaShields update #12)

Its been around three weeks since the last time we spoke and I finally have some good news to share! Our Tesla Model 3 and Y Floormats have finally gone through customs and are finally ready to be released to us. At this moment, my partner is coordinating the logistics to bring our inventory to our warehouse where they ultimately get sent to you. We are estimating to ship out in 10 days and be delivered within two weeks!
We appreciate your patience and understanding and we are excited to fulfill your orders. We are going to start shifting our attention to our model Y 7 seater owners. We will be starting production this month and will be producing our model Y 7 seater third row and model y 7 seater trunk/frunk version 1. We are expecting to ship the Model Y 7 seater third row and Y 7 seater trunk/frunk to our customers in December. Version 2 Model y 7 seater floor mats Version 2 are made of the same 3d material as the rest of our floor mats. Version 2 will arrive a couple of weeks after Version 1 and will be available o n our site for purchase soon.
For those looking to purchase our famous floor and trunk/frunk mats, please note that we have limited availability so please order soon.

A few updates ago, we started our giveaway where we were going to send free mudflaps to a few supporters on TMC chosen at random. Here are the winners:

@codenko
@Bums
@Jryan3

If you recognize this as your username please PM and we will send them out to you asap!

For our TMC supporters, I have enacted a 10% code just for you! Please enter tmc10 at checkout

Thank you and will be back when we start shipping out Model 3 and Y floor mats and will announce our next giveaway.

Until Next Time,
Jason
Co-Founder
WWW.Teslashields.com

looks like Tesla launched new all weather rear trunk floor mats