Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model 3 and Y price drop Jan 2023 / April 2023 / Oct 2023 and All other Pricing Speculation going forward

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$3080 off on the least expensive MY showing up near me.
2564632A-0D5F-4112-BC40-4A653E03EE78.png

Reactions: pipestem
I ordered last Monday, 11/20 and the latest the app let me select was Saturday, 11/25. They did offer to push the date for my via the app though so you could probably push a few days.
For my model 3 I purchased Tuesday morning of last week, I believe they only offered me Friday (after thanksgiving) and maybe Saturday pickup dates, no others. I asked if I could pickup tomorrow/Wednesday, and they said yes. It was a bit of a rush, and we nearly had to push back our 10:30 am pickup time because it was taking time to remove the credit freeze 6 times over for my wife and me. Fortunately we had all our passwords. At one point I was wondering whether perhaps we should switch to paying cash on our HELOC to speed things up, but the loan paperwork did all get completed that Tuesday for a relatively smooth pickup on Wednesday. Everything was e-sign. I don’t know if the Tesla App really required my wife to be present at the delivery. I guess that’s not much of an issue, as most people probably aren’t trading in their other vehicle and probably need the second driver anyway.

So it seems it is possible to do next day pickup if you buy in the morning prior.

Reactions: pipestem