Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will you go to the Telsa store tomorrow after the price drop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(moderator note)

Please direct further discussion on this topic to the sticked thread which can be found here:
===========================

I am going to talk to the manager. I picked up my MYLR on Dec 28th with the 7500 credit. I did expect the new year it would drop the price around $7500~9000 but not like 20%. I would like to see how many of you will go to the store and what would you request from the manager?

Please share as I will go this Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much you can do - I'm in the same boat - maybe there's a class action lawyer willing to take this up but will take years. The best thing to do is dump their stock if you own any and don't give them one more cent for premium connectivity or any added features or buy another car from them.
Class action? What is your loss? 😂

What, pray tell, was misrepresented, falsely marketed, or lied about in your motor vehicle purchase agreement?

Do keep us updated on your litigation. 👍🏻
I have no idea but I'm pretty sure tons of lawyers are jumping over Tesla. If it's not a class action lawyer over lying to customers about say features that are non-existent, it'll be a regulator concerned about software that leads to 9 car pile ups. There's so many different angles here that it's a lawyers dream target.

Anyways, how about you stop trolling me and start preparing to dump your Tesla stock before they tank from today's announcement. Can't imagine having my net worth be slashed by 60% in a year. Have a nice life!

I have no idea but I'm pretty sure tons of lawyers are jumping over Tesla. If it's not a class action lawyer over lying to customers about say features that are non-existent, it'll be a regulator concerned about software that leads to 9 car pile ups. There's so many different angles here that it's a lawyers dream target.

Anyways, how about you stop trolling me and start preparing to dump your Tesla stock before they tank from today's announcement. Can't imagine having my net worth be slashed by 60% in a year. Have a nice life!

market is being irrational. Long term TSLA will be great, but I wouldn't have all my net worth in any one stock unless i'm Elon (even he doesn't more than likely)

Reactions: 2022S-LR
market is being irrational. Long term TSLA will be great, but I wouldn't have all my net worth in any one stock unless i'm Elon (even he doesn't more than likely)

Tesla could definitely be great but I think they’ve gotten arrogant and very anti customer. It doesn’t take much to disrupt the arrogant incumbents. See big three automakers as a good example of this same type of behavior in the past. Microsoft is another good example.

I look at what they’re doing as coming from a place of desperation. You don’t do a price cut like this if you effectively managed supply and demand. No one is looking at this favorably except for new buyers (lucky them).

Reactions: Choncho and vickh
Tesla could definitely be great but I think they’ve gotten arrogant and very anti customer. It doesn’t take much to disrupt the arrogant incumbents. See big three automakers as a good example of this same type of behavior in the past. Microsoft is another good example.

I look at what they’re doing as coming from a place of desperation. You don’t do a price cut like this if you effectively managed supply and demand. No one is looking at this favorably except for new buyers (lucky them).

But they did effectively manage supply and demand. Raising prices when supply is low and demand is high, and reversing when the two swap, is exactly what you’re supposed to do.

But they did effectively manage supply and demand. Raising prices when supply is low and demand is high, and reversing when the two swap, is exactly what you’re supposed to do.
They have a glut of vehicles now that they have to heavily discount to move and a lot of angry customers that feel they got screwed - I doubt no one who bought in November and December (their all time highest deliveries) are happy with this. That’s not success. Shows they failed to forecast demand properly and are pulling knee jerk reactions. The reason we know it’s not planned is because the price has gotten successively better over several waves rather than a structured promotion. That’s not a brilliant master plan but shows desperation to move inventory.

One thing Apple does is maintain the top tier price points and segment the market with lower cost products that are similar but different. Eg iPhone 14 vs iPhone 14 pro. They make sure to align supply and demand with price stability and regular cadences so customers keep coming back for more.

Reactions: GoodKarma
Status
Not open for further replies.