Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will you go to the Telsa store tomorrow after the price drop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that is exactly showing them who’s boss, the customer. They will not get my money for solar, insurance, any future cars, value added upgrades, or recommendations to friends and family. They have no incentive to change unless it impacts their bottom line.

Maybe the price drop was necessary but they definitely could have softened the blow to recent buyers. Not going to bother rehashing all the points, you can read them. But you’re right they don’t care about us so I won’t do my business with them anymore. The saddest thing I’ve seen though are all the people here trying to justify and rationalize teslas behavior when it was just bad and they don’t care about you either - Stockholm syndrome at work.
When I bought a Tesla, I used the same money as an equivalent exchange. I didn’t underpay or use counterfeit money, but after the transaction, Tesla said that the product was not worth the money, so of course the extra money should be returned to me. you’re right they don’t care about us,because We are not strong enough. I think we should do something now at least we all connected, united strength。

Not checkmate but a desperate gamble. Devalue the brand and piss off loyal customers in the hopes of acquiring a whole lot more new customers. It won't drive anyone out of business or the EV market. Too much momentum and government push in that direction around the world.

My next car? Probably another BMW or Lexus. I was going to replace my sedan with a Model 3 eventually but not anymore. I'll probably also offload my Model Y earlier than planned since it just leaves such a bad taste in my mouth every time I see it now. I hope that feeling changes in a few month but not right now.
Ok Karen. Goodbye.

Reactions: Yelobird
Status
Not open for further replies.