Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD:1/16 afternoon ( did a test drive and store was packed, they told us they had lines around the block the morning of the price cut)
EDD: February - March
Spec: white LR, black interior, trailer hitch
Fingers crossed we get it before the tax credit goes away in March

OD:1/16 afternoon ( did a test drive and store was packed, they told us they had lines around the block the morning of the price cut)
EDD: February - March
Spec: white LR, black interior, trailer hitch
Fingers crossed we get it before the tax credit goes away in March

It should be there top priority to get all January orders sent out before march in my opinion. Not sure of the feasibility though.

It should be there top priority to get all January orders sent out before march in my opinion. Not sure of the feasibility though.
Just looked at availible inventory. Only MY LR are over the $55k threshold, so not eligible.
Nobody knows for sure when in March the IRS will release its guidence, right?

Do we have an idea of the current battery makeup for the LR? Will the tax credit go to the $3,750 or $0?

I am taking Y LR tomorrow. Ordered on 1/13 and VIN got assigned instantly. Trading ID4 with still loan on it and took 5 days to get all things cleared.
I applied loan through tesla and got approved by US bank at 5.99 apr and same rate irrespective 48/60/72. I accepted 48 months and rest of the down payment through tesla app around 5pm today.
Just few min ago got text some thing changed and i need ro review and accept , i see finance apr changed to 5.34% (nice) but finance institution is now Tesla finance. (Also got text message from credit agencies for this hard enquiry in addition to hard enquiry on 1/13 by US bank.
1. Is this normal ?
2.finance term is 72 months and no option to reduce to 36/48/60 months etc.. sent to SA and my SA answers once a day through text at most
3. I do see credit loan discloser agreement, i see wording like " i may negotiate finance rate with seller ( tesla ? )

Anyone experienced similar ? What options i have since tomorrow at 10am my delivery.
I am planning to refinance anyways but looks to me very weird by last minute change and dictating term limit