Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do the lies about Tesla ever stop?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Notice how Elon is under constant attack now? All of his companies are attacked by the legacy media ever since he bought Twitter. I don't believe a word of it. What say the forum?
You don’t believe a word of it?
  • Elon publicly made a fricking mess of Twitter.
  • Tesla has lost their EV edge. Naturally, it was easy to be the industry leader when there was little to no competition.
  • Elon has lied, lied and lied. Of course the press is picking up on that.
  • Tesla released product before it was ready for market. Before it was safe.
  • Elon is a CEO, but his behavior is like a troubled high school kid.
  • Elon treated advertisers, Fortune 500 companies like crap, remember: F*** You, F*** YOU. Now he’s begging to get them back.
  • Not sure I understand the legacy media comment?
IMG_3348.png

You don’t believe a word of it?
  • Elon publicly made a fricking mess of Twitter.
  • Tesla has lost their EV edge. Naturally, it was easy to be the industry leader when there was little to no competition.
  • Elon has lied, lied and lied. Of course the press is picking up on that.
  • Tesla released product before it was ready for market. Before it was safe.
  • Elon is a CEO, but his behavior is like a troubled high school kid.
  • Elon treated advertisers, Fortune 500 companies like crap, remember: F*** You, F*** YOU. Now he’s begging to get them back.
  • Not sure I understand the legacy media comment?
View attachment 1060824
Made a mess of Twitter? It's never been better or had as much engagement. You must not like hearing other points of view.
Tesla is the number one selling car in America. People love them. I have yet to ever speak to someone in real life that isn't absolutely beaming about their Tesla.
I actually get paid by X for content creation, so I know it's a lie about advertisers leaving. In fact, it's better than ever.

Think Elon is better and smarter than most. Seems that he can do a thousand things right, but if he does one thing you disagree with, you will focus on that one thing and say he is terrible.
That's exactly the standard people hold him to. They hate him so much because he's allowing all voices on X. These daily attacks on his companies were never a thing until he bought Twitter. It's literally led me to buy his car, and buy X premium just so I can support him.

Made a mess of Twitter? It's never been better or had as much engagement. You must not like hearing other points of view.
Tesla is the number one selling car in America. People love them. I have yet to ever speak to someone in real life that isn't absolutely beaming about their Tesla.
I actually get paid by X for content creation, so I know it's a lie about advertisers leaving. In fact, it's better than ever.

You clearly didn't pay attention to anything I posted. Here is the Go F*** Yourself video.

Do you think the media was out to get Musk? The host appears to be shocked at Musk.

I know he said that and guess what? It was effective. The advertisers left for a month or two and now they are back. Why? Because they can reach the most people for the least amount of money. I use their ad system every single month. It's extremely effective. I was actually really shocked.

• Informative
Reactions: MitchMitch