Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone else feel special when you get the Software Update Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't stop this MADNESS. Look today !! Another Update. 24.6.4 now. I can't stop this car from getting better. Here now, its been only 9 days since the last update - and its downloading another update making it even better again. Is there no end to this MADNESS?

• Informative
Reactions: P51D
So far, I've not been near the front of the line for any update. But it's still fun to get an update anyway. There's just something about getting new features delivered to your vehicle over-the-air that makes so much sense.

It makes the old method of having to visit the dealership to get software or firmware updates just seem so archaic.

I would usually drive totally naked in pure adrenaline filled excitement. But now I am being watched by the mothership on this one.... ok so I will just wear a face mask.

Use a Terry cloth towel please if you are going to use your car as a robot taxi. Mask is a good is this case as well. Keeps your photos off Tumblr.

Special? No. Every Tesla will get it eventually.

If I feel anything it would be annoyed because I know there will be more useless posts on TMC. You know:

"I just received the update notification" (good for you)
"I"m downloading it right now" (nobody cares)
"It's installing now" (*sigh*)
"Anyone know what's new? I'm too lazy to read the release notes" (at least you're honest)
"Just installed it. I'll post something later to have more posts so you'll respect me more" (um... no)

Every.Single.Time. No matter how minor the update.

• Funny
Reactions: Akikiki and SlimJim