Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does everyone have to keep changing passwords?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been a member of TMC since 2017 (though I'm listed as New Member in the forum). Every time I log into this website with my email address and password, it tells me it doesn't recognize my password, and I have to reset it. EVERY. TIME. It's bad enough on my computer, but much more difficult on my phone. Is anyone else being put through this? (I enable cookies before I log in, so it's not that.)

I've been a member of TMC since 2017 (though I'm listed as New Member in the forum). Every time I log into this website with my email address and password, it tells me it doesn't recognize my password, and I have to reset it. EVERY. TIME. It's bad enough on my computer, but much more difficult on my phone. Is anyone else being put through this? (I enable cookies before I log in, so it's not that.)
Clear your cache.

Upvote 0
I would also recommend that you make sure you don't have some password plugin filling the password field with an incorrect password without you realizing it. Some of those plugins can be rather aggressive in how they auto-fill.

Is this happening on all your devices, or just some? And yes, do please trying clearing your cache. This shouldn't be happening and we haven't heard anyone else complain of it, so I don't think it is likely a bug on our end.

Upvote 0