Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't cancel your M3 just yet....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a great thread..... Fools wishing Tesla will fail. Take the gas pump out of your ass and welcome to reality. Big gas is done. The gas industry has kept its scam going on for too long. Unfortunately there are still people like the OP who have gas pump for far up there that they aren't open to any other choice. And then they bitch when gas prices go up.... For no apparent reason. Electric forever

I have long said on this forum I really like Tesla cars. They are unlike anything else in the marketplace right now. I have also said Tesla as a company will go bankrupt by the end of the year. (I wont go into the boring details of reading a financial report). However where there is smoke there is fire and the smoke right now is one of the big 3 might buy Tesla. Or even a wildcard like Apple. But if Ford or GM buy the company and fix the production delays with their car building expertise and vast supplier network, everything changes. Suddenly production schedules will be met and parts will be available which means happy customers. I hope for the sake of Tesla as a brand Ford or GM buys them....

Looks like you were right all along. And much earlier than you predicted!

Elon Musk on Twitter

• Funny
Reactions: Hitman007
The fastest way to destroy TMC is to undermine the public confidence in the company in the minds of the consumer.
I've always heard the 1929 "run on the banks" was caused by a public confidence crisis.

Tesla sales will evaporate immediately if we keep writing (supported by the media) about bankruptcy; unavailability of parts and service; and plummeting value.
Plus, you can always count on the media to repeatedly report on the MS that was destroyed and caught fire a week of so back.

Tesla will have to do another bond offer to make it through the end of the year. I'm not sure how it is you feel your analysis is superior to what Moody's came up with.

Just more FUD right? Or maybe Tesla just can't execute and it's catching up with them. I have a Model 3 reserved, I want Tesla to succeed, but there's a big difference between being pragmatic about Tesla's prospects and being wildly optimistic as you and others seem to be.

Moody's downgraded Tesla from B3 to B2
Some positive news for you brother :)

"As a result, Tesla does not require an equity or debt raise this year, apart from standard credit lines. "

I have long said on this forum I really like Tesla cars. They are unlike anything else in the marketplace right now. I have also said Tesla as a company will go bankrupt by the end of the year. (I wont go into the boring details of reading a financial report). However where there is smoke there is fire and the smoke right now is one of the big 3 might buy Tesla. Or even a wildcard like Apple. But if Ford or GM buy the company and fix the production delays with their car building expertise and vast supplier network, everything changes. Suddenly production schedules will be met and parts will be available which means happy customers. I hope for the sake of Tesla as a brand Ford or GM buys them....

I had to double check the date to see if this was an April Fools Day post.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: ℬête Noire
3570661-2168646087-why-i.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSqB and EinSV