Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Double Tap Park Autopark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dunno but it annoys the hell out of me. Summon is such a worse experience on the 3 overall. This isn’t there, and the app uses WAN instead of Bluetooth so if you don’t have a solid internet connection you’re screwed.

I also wish this was there. Though per your post it could be deliberate because it's not so easy to cancel. You have to get your phone app out and stop it. Hopefully the enhanced summon comes out soon and makes this post irrelevant.

• Helpful
Reactions: Solidred
Summon is such a worse experience on the 3 overall. This isn’t there, and the app uses WAN instead of Bluetooth so if you don’t have a solid internet connection you’re screwed.

BT has a range of 10 meters or 33 feet (for common Class 2 devices), which would make for some comically useless Summon range.
Wireless connectivity is, obviously, covers way longer distances, and lower frequencies for typical wireless networks does a way better job of penetrating parking structures than BT (even if range wasn't an issue).

Yeah I have no idea what they're talking about, either. :D

I think they are debating the new movie that is coming out: Zombieland: Double Tap