Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DrTaras' Model X gets customized!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tesla Model X P90D Ludicrous "T-reX" will be featured in the Pirelli Paddock at the Long Beach Grand Prix. Unfortunately it will be a static display but it will be the unveiling of phase 2, "New Shoes by T-Sportline!" Fri. 4/15 - Sun 4/17!

Last year Elie & I went with TesLA Club LA to the e-Prix of Long Beach and this year Pirelli wanted T-Sportline's Tesla "vision" at their main event! Come check out the "Roar by the Shore" although with Tesla can you come up with an alternative saying? The "Whine by the Water?"
#Excited
IMG_1680.JPG
IMG_0902.JPG
Pirelli Paddock.JPG
12963424_967163156701206_1073432242323465808_n.jpg

Long Beach Grand Prix was amazing, but for the noise pollution and petrol smell! T-reX had prime real estate at the Perelli booth and upstaged the other four, way more exotic and expensive cars! So much more foot traffic around the Tesla model X!

Phase 2 of the transformation is down and phase 3 on-going
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: systemcrashed
@DrTaras I wonder what the longest length of time you've kept ANY of your Teslas in "stock" form.

I always enjoy your Roadster with it's "Faster than a Ferrari, Greener than a Prius" across its front windshield!

(and the customized sounds from it!)

• Helpful
Reactions: heems
You need to road trip it to Austin for the F1 race in November.
While T-reX was inside at the Pirelli Paddock, AE-54's TSX3 was in the Mother's Paddock next to the actual Grand Prix of Long Beach course! An invite only area that every year hosts about 100 exotics. You can't get any closer and you have to be an exotic supercar! Or can you get closer? As we drove in, a parking guy, wearing headphones and a boom mic was waving Ferraris, Lambos & McLarrens to the right with the 'commoners'. Then it was our turn... WINGS UP! He waved us right, then held up his hand with 5 fingers to STOP, then his other hand pressed the cup of his headphone tighter around his ear. A few more seconds passed as if he was having a conversation with someone looking from afar on binoculars as the parking guy kept looking back behind him in the distance. I thought at one point I saw the parking guy say, "yes, it's an SUV!" Then we got waived through to the V-VIP Mothers Corral of about a select dozen up at the front! #StoleTheShow!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: loganintx
@DrTaras I wonder what the longest length of time you've kept ANY of your Teslas in "stock" form.
I always enjoy your Roadster with it's "Faster than a Ferrari, Greener than a Prius" across its front windshield!
(and the customized sounds from it!)
AEdennis: Thanx for the kudos. My daughter once said, "Daddy, when I grow up I'm going to have all my stuff be the same as everybody else's because you always have to be unique!" I took it as a compliment but its actually a disease :eek:
I've got a new 'customized sounds' generator, different than the other's I've put in my Roadster and my S, but we'll save that post for down stream. Speaking of my Roadster, its for sale but still does have the banner you referenced:
2010_09_12-CHP 11-99 Rally 004.jpg

Reactions: WABarb