Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

e-Bike Hate Picking Up, You Can Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I understand what might be your immediate reaction to this, I think we can all agree that our public lands are just that - public. Everyone should have equal access to them, and if that means they need to ride an e-bike to experience a longer trail, so be it. Nobody likes crowded trails, but that's not a good motivator for keeping others out of nature. It is, however, a good motivator for funding more trails and more public lands.

I imagine if something happened to me and I lost my physical capacity. Anything that would allow me to push myself within my own limits and see the most of nature would be much appreciated, and I'd be really bummed to see people saying I couldn't participate to the same degree because my physical abilities didn't match theirs.

E-hiking assist pants, anyone?
Great points and like the concept of adding more trails based on demand

As for e-hiking assist pants all I can say is it Depends

Done and Done!

upload_2020-8-10_21-46-12.png

• Love
Reactions: Watts_Up and ohmman
While I understand what might be your immediate reaction to this, I think we can all agree that our public lands are just that - public. Everyone should have equal access to them, and if that means they need to ride an e-bike to experience a longer trail, so be it. Nobody likes crowded trails, but that's not a good motivator for keeping others out of nature. It is, however, a good motivator for funding more trails and more public lands.

I imagine if something happened to me and I lost my physical capacity. Anything that would allow me to push myself within my own limits and see the most of nature would be much appreciated, and I'd be really bummed to see people saying I couldn't participate to the same degree because my physical abilities didn't match theirs.

I’m all for e-anything.