Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP and FSD no confirmation....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 was in an accident in December and is just now almost repaired and ready to go, but it has been unpowered for almost all of that time. I purchased both EAP and FSD in Early March (when the price dropped) but obviously cannot confirm it has been added to the car yet. I never received any response from Tesla indicating my purchase (email, letter etc.) and it does not show on my "Details page" on the Tesla website. So how do I confirm that I have paid for EAP/FSD so I can get it downloaded to my M3 once it completes repair? The only record I have is the charge on my credit card.

Checked the app and details on the website etc. nothing. Called Tesla twice and they couldn't figure it out so they told me to send an email. Also, one person told me I had to go to the Service Center to get FSD installed. I hate it when you call Tesla, most of the people answering the phone are clueless. Damn, even if I bought a pack of underwear from Walmart I would get a confirmation email. Here we go again.....

Anyone know any other way to prove I bought EAP and FSD?

My Model 3 was in an accident in December and is just now almost repaired and ready to go, but it has been unpowered for almost all of that time. I purchased both EAP and FSD in Early March (when the price dropped) but obviously cannot confirm it has been added to the car yet. I never received any response from Tesla indicating my purchase (email, letter etc.) and it does not show on my "Details page" on the Tesla website. So how do I confirm that I have paid for EAP/FSD so I can get it downloaded to my M3 once it completes repair? The only record I have is the charge on my credit card.

Checked the app and details on the website etc. nothing. Called Tesla twice and they couldn't figure it out so they told me to send an email. Also, one person told me I had to go to the Service Center to get FSD installed. I hate it when you call Tesla, most of the people answering the phone are clueless. Damn, even if I bought a pack of underwear from Walmart I would get a confirmation email. Here we go again.....

Anyone know any other way to prove I bought EAP and FSD?

Your car has been sitting dead without power for months? I’m sure your battery is in *great* shape.

I also upgraded to FSD when they had the price drop (Existing EAP on my car). I emailed Tesla, and they said they will eventually be issuing receipts :confused:

upload_2019-3-30_9-15-28.png

Your car has been sitting dead without power for months? I’m sure your battery is in *great* shape.
I was thinking that as well, but don't think that is what he really means. I am guessing he just can't communicate with the car which is common. If the car is at a Tesla approved shop (which it should be), then they know how to maintain charge on the battery during repairs, and it is common to disconnect the main pack during repairs for various reasons. Maybe you know this already.:D

I was thinking that as well, but don't think that is what he really means. I am guessing he just can't communicate with the car which is common. If the car is at a Tesla approved shop (which it should be), then they know how to maintain charge on the battery during repairs, and it is common to disconnect the main pack during repairs for various reasons. Maybe you know this already.:D
Let’s hope that’s the situation...

Reactions: Silicon Desert
FYI, I just noticed on my own Tesla account when I manage my Model 3 it now shows a "Post Delivery Options" section and has a link to the invoice for when I purchased FSD last month. Nice to finally have some proof that I purchased it other than the $2000+ hit on my credit card statement!

FSD-invoice.PNG

Reactions: mrau and Tam
FYI, I just noticed on my own Tesla account when I manage my Model 3 it now shows a "Post Delivery Options" section and has a link to the invoice for when I purchased FSD last month. Nice to finally have some proof that I purchased it other than the $2000+ hit on my credit card statement!

View attachment 400965
Yep - it's in mine as well. However, my FSD showed up instantly when I bought it, but the new part for me is the "Post Delivery Options" heading and the invoice.

I also upgraded to FSD when they had the price drop (Existing EAP on my car). I emailed Tesla, and they said they will eventually be issuing receipts :confused:

View attachment 391882
Same here, asked for a receipt for my FSD upgrade in March and no response. Chat with support yesterday and the reply is "we recently saw an influx of these requests for upgrades to FSD and thus we fell behind on processing those transaction receipts"
Not sure if they are telling the truth, it's hard to imaging a high tech company's computer system is unable to generate a simple receipt for over a month...