Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early Access Program for FSD Purchasers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased my Model X last March and I decided to buy FSD after delivery and paid $4,000 before all of the price changes happened last month. According to Elon's tweets, I thought that I would be eligible for the EAP.

I Am wondering if anyone else that is in my same boat has heard anything or been contacted by anyone at Tesla about the EAP.

I reached out to them and I got this email below that made me quite nervous.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla! Please allow me to apologize for the delay in our response to this email.

Customers who previously purchased Full Self-Driving (FSD)will receive an invitation to Tesla's Early Access Program (EAP). If one is eligible, we will contact him or her directly, but we cannot promise that all FSD customers will receive an invitation.

Please visit our Support Page, which covers frequently asked questions about Tesla and your vehicle. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach Customer Support 24/7 at [email protected] or by phone at 1-877-79-TESLA (83752).

Best Regards,

Tana| Tesla Support

September 2018 X 75 purchase with FSD at time of initial order. No inivite. My guess is that the few that got invites were probably already on the list to get them before all this pricing fiasco went down. Still hoping to get one.