Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grimsby shows as closed, any info about it?View attachment 295014
Yeah, I killed it

It was me - guilty -

I was charging Sunday afternoon, getting about 108 KW (I was down to 25 rated KM), in a sleet storm, and went for a coffee. My app beeped and it showed that charging stopped. All units were dead. Power was on everywhere else.
I limped in to Hamilton and charged there

Warning! This theory isn’t necessarily founded so please do not create a thread until I can confirm. Today, the PlugShare Admin added a new charging location at 410 rue de Bellechasse in Rosemont, Montreal, Quebec. It is called the Palais de Justice de Montreal for some reason, though the real Palais de Justice is in the heart of the city, see below 1B8F3C1D-337A-4F26-9554-C573C4747185.jpeg . It was indicated on the PlugShare marker that this location had 2 base Flo chargers and 1 Supercharger. 12EF8A48-64B9-49E3-83ED-68A6A2A44D12.png I contacted the admins and waiting for a response. This could very well be a mistake. If there is a Supercharger here (unlikely), I will post

It also could be a private Supercharger. Teo taxi already has a couple private ones.
Of Superchargers? For all I know, there are 10 destination chargers and a Haltégo CHAdeMO charger at the airport; a CHAdeMO charger at both Hôpital Notre-Dame, at the Gare d’autocars de Montréal, and in a parking lot at the intersection of HWY 40 and 15S and 3 CHAdeMO charger and+/- 36 Universal chargers at their garage. I haven’t found any Superchargers yet. Did they actually make purchases?

Last edited by a moderator:
I always pass by there! No idea how I would miss it. Is it like Teo Taxi to install their chargers in empty parking lots?
If it's one stall it could easily be behind closed doors so there's no way you would see it. I know some of the service centres in the US have such superchargers and they are typically unknown to the public. The Cleveland SC is still listed on supercharge.info although it should probably be removed. But that is just one example.