Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE from Montreal !
So I guess we can confirm now that there will be 2 SuperCharger Stall + 3 other type of charger which we guess going to be the HPWC. The actual supercharger equipment will be installed next to the 2 supercharger.

IMG_20141124_201304 (copy).jpg

They also already have all the equipment on facility. Here a zoomed picture of the 2 stall sitting on their side:
IMG_20141124_201840.jpg

I've got a bunch of other picture of mostly other wood boxes with SuperCharger written on them with Montreal, QC... So It pretty definite that there are for Montreal :)

They are in the process of digging a trench from front to back so bury the power cable so they don't stick in the air to the building. I'm not sure why they bring it completely to the back of the building though...

I've took a few picture of the store, but in true, I wish I didn't see it so I get a bit of surprise on dec 5... So I won't share them so other people that going to visit get "surprised".

The facility is HUGE compare to their current tiny store ! Though their parking space is pretty much NULL ! With the charger at the prime spot for visiting ICE car to the store, I hope they aren't too much blocked. But we shall see once everything is out of the way for the rest of the parking space.

UPDATE from Montreal !

So I guess we can confirm now that there will be 2 SuperCharger Stall + 3 other type of charger which we guess going to be the HPWC.

That's excellent! Thanks for the update.

The facility is HUGE compare to their current tiny store ! Though their parking space is pretty much NULL ! With the charger at the prime spot for visiting ICE car to the store, I hope they aren't too much blocked. But we shall see once everything is out of the way for the rest of the parking space.

Hopefully not - I think most people who are interested in Tesla won't "ICE" the Supercharger stalls, as they will be aware of their purpose.

Also keep in mind that the interior is parking space as well. These are EVs! In the Toronto service centre they actually drive the car up a ramp from the service bay to the showroom area, then you can get in when you're indoors and they'll let you out the door and down a ramp. I'd say that they can fit at least 10 cars inside, not including the service area. The loaner Model S they gave me was just one of the cars that had been parked inside and on display.

2014-07-16-12-48-05-2H6A3245.jpg
2014-07-16-12-48-41-2H6A3252.jpg
2014-07-16-12-49-05-2H6A3254.jpg

Last edited:
I popped by Kingston today....no action on the transformer install yet, and now it's fenced off. A couple guys in separate unmarked pickups pulled up to it and were looking at it when I left though. Nobody was ICEing the spots, although it wasn't very busy at the mall. The white housing on the SCs looked like it still needed some screws put in the backs of the stalls.

I just dropped by the Montreal Service Center. Sure is a LOT going on there.

No question where the superchargers are going to be now. They were still working on the trench to the back of the building. Looks like they've started installing the finishing for the facade. No sign of a "Tesla" sign anywhere.

The front windows are mostly covered with paper and I didn't want to intrude on the surprises, so I didn't try to sneak pics of in there.

Almost ready!

Some pics:
2014-11-26 13.01.41.jpg

2014-11-26 13.01.45.jpg

2014-11-26 13.01.51.jpg

2014-11-26 13.02.27.jpg

2014-11-26 13.03.05.jpg

Wouldn't it be interesting if they installed standard L2 chargers at those three bays with the smaller conduit? Clear invitation for owners of other EV types to stop by and have a look!

Has this ever been done? I don't think Tesla likes J1772. At Fremont, I saw other EVs plugged into 14-50s, but I didn't see any J1772. The place is huge, I could have missed it though.

At the Denver store, someone was recharging a LEAF with a modified UMC.

Leaf Tesla plug.jpg