Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By gosh, you are a hardcore fanboy. That's pretty great of you. Maybe you should open a little cafe with this charger. JavaChargé we'll call it. The only drawback is you're in an upper-middle-class neighbourhood and hey, we're Tesla people and we expect top-notch super classy neighbourhoods avec panaché so... you know, like something like Scarborough in Toronto or Point St Charles in Montreal! You would have Tesla's parked on your property all the time. You aren't concerned that your neighbours would get suspicious?

Yes, I'm sure you all would be slumming it a little bit...my apologies;) Quite a nice house actually...but no cafe, sorry.

I see this as a very short term solution...until the SC is up and running...a couple of months...and to be respected as a residential PlugShare site.

Perhaps I am underestimating the demand...bad idea?

I am a hardcore Tesla fan, no doubt.

Last edited:
Scarborough in Toronto "super classy"? Now that is a stretch of the imagination. I like the idea of JavaChargé.
Hey - I happen to live in Scarberia!

The Scarborough Bluffs area is a hidden gem in Toronto. Lots are large and you get gorgeous southeasterly views of Lake Ontario, while still being in the City of Toronto and a 20 minute GO train ride to Union Station. As I was leaving home this morning there was a beautiful sunrise over Lake Ontario. You don't see that from the Bridal Path, Rosedale or Forest Hill. And I am two minutes away from my golf club (Scarboro G&CC).

Hey - I happen to live in Scarberia!

The Scarborough Bluffs area is a hidden gem in Toronto. Lots are large and you get gorgeous southeasterly views of Lake Ontario, while still being in the City of Toronto and a 20 minute GO train ride to Union Station. As I was leaving home this morning there was a beautiful sunrise over Lake Ontario. You don't see that from the Bridal Path, Rosedale or Forest Hill. And I am two minutes away from my golf club (Scarboro G&CC).

I apologize wayner for generalizing. Yes, the Bluffs and Guildwood area are very nice.

Hi Everyone! Long time creeper of this forum and specifically the Canadian supercharger thread. I just wanted to say hello! I am not a Tesla owner however I am an EV enthusiast and have done a few volunteer events for plug N drive here in the GTA. looking forward to more superchargers popping up!

Hi Everyone! Long time creeper of this forum and specifically the Canadian supercharger thread. I just wanted to say hello! I am not a Tesla owner however I am an EV enthusiast and have done a few volunteer events for plug N drive here in the GTA. looking forward to more superchargers popping up!

Hello! I'm not an owner either (waiting for Model 3) so you're not alone in being here as an enthusiast.

Hey there! where abouts are you from? I am most likely waiting on the Model 3 as well, however I am a realtor (ugh, i know) and i do a LOT of driving per day and wondering if the 320km range it will have will be enough for me. Random days i do 5 or 600km...

Hopefully by then SuperChargers will be everywhere and driving 5-600km in a day will be easy. If it's not easy I'm sure all your friends & family would love to trade you their ICE for your Tesla for the day. :)

Hopefully by then SuperChargers will be everywhere and driving 5-600km in a day will be easy. If it's not easy I'm sure all your friends & family would love to trade you their ICE for your Tesla for the day. :)

haha good point. The one opening in barrie is fantastic and will solve a lot of problems. i noticed a new level 3 charger off the 400 also which is pretty great! espcially with that chademo to tesla adaptor coming!

haha good point. The one opening in barrie is fantastic and will solve a lot of problems. i noticed a new level 3 charger off the 400 also which is pretty great! espcially with that chademo to tesla adaptor coming!

So... brought the car from Toronto, back home to Sudbury yesterday. All went well. I stopped for 1.5 hours to charge in Parry Sound at a 70 amp Sun Country charger at the Bayside Inn. Kudos to the owners for making this available! Without them the trip would have been impossible.

That said, it will be awfully nice to have Barrie online!

Wow! I left my car at the Montreal service center yesterday. As I check my app, it's i dictating to me that the car is charging at 296km/h. Looks like they're up and running but then again the location of the car doesn't coincide with the supercharger location. Would they have a secret supercharger in the back for maintenance use?