Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well put. The Woodstock, ON SC is a good example. The SCs are close to a hotel that has a health club. They could have put the SCs at the other end of the parking lot and the probability of being ICEd would be very low and it would still be the same walk to the Timmies or Wendy's which is where I would guess most of us go for a pit stop while we are charging.

It would have been far more convenient for the local electric utility to locate the Woodstock Superchargers way down at the other end of the parking lot, but the property owner wanted them up front where they are.

The Kingston Supercharger is fully functional, and I could not find any trace of the former temporary installation
IMG_6020.JPG

Yes there was another Quebec plated vehicle charging in kingston.
The cable is flexible even in the winter time. Although the parking lines may not be perfectly aligned, it's not a major flaw IMHO.

i also noticed a dot on the map in Syracuse (today's press conference ) even though it's not operational.

@ iKhalid...I used the Kingston SC last Sunday and Monday...on Sunday, I met a guy with an S85 who was pulling in to charge...he is not on TMC, lives in Kingston, and had not visited these SC's before...he came in to hook up out of curiosity...no other Model S's there, and no spots iced.

On our return trip on Monday, we were the only vehicle there...no spots iced.

Still, I can't see Kingston as any more than a very necessary Hub for us...no where else to go (for a Level III, eh?)

- - - Updated - - -

The guy in the boots is the new Supercharger attendant who will hook your car up...I think he said his name was Claude Raines...
:wink:
You know the chargers are safe right ? You don't need to put on rubber boots just in case. jk :tongue:

I noticed from the pic there's another charger being used as well. I wonder how busy Kingston SC in general.

I used the Kingston Supercharger twice last Thursday.

At noon heading east, there were two cars charging (including mine).

At 10pm heading back west, there was a Tesla in the Marriott hotel, one just leaving the charger and mine just arriving. Although not clogging up the chargers, there were three Model S cars in the parking lot at once.

I think Kingston will be quite the hub of activity.

Sorry guys, I agree with Clarington as well as it would help travelers to the Peterborough and the Kawartha Lakes area. A trip I do three to four times a week from Oakville. I wouldn't mind seeing an SC in the Lansdown Mall in Peterborough either.