Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been curious too as the MYP don’t seem very common currently.

White MYP w/ Black interior and tow hitch
Located in BC, Canada 🇨🇦 but delivery to Alberta
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2033
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2033
EDD updated today: TBD ☹️

Reactions: Ryan McHargue
Just ordered one today, EDD Jan-Feb 2023, but if Amanda's updated to TBA, I bet I have an update ahead of me.
Maybe they are switching to more long range cars in production to handle the burst in orders?
Amanda is located in Canada, so that may also be why. My EDD still is Feb. 19-March 26 (My EDD for the MYLR) as I just updated my order to the MYP today.

Last edited:
I’ve been curious too as the MYP don’t seem very common currently.

White MYP w/ Black interior and tow hitch
Located in BC, Canada 🇨🇦 but delivery to Alberta
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2033
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2033
EDD updated today: TBD ☹️
We ordered the same build as yours on Jan 13th. Original EDD was Jan 22 - Feb 1 for delivery in Richmond BC. EDD updated yesterday to Feb 1 - March 1 now. Guessing ours will be on the same truck into Canada lol

That would be great. Mine still says TBD today.
We ordered the same build as yours on Jan 13th. Original EDD was Jan 22 - Feb 1 for delivery in Richmond BC. EDD updated yesterday to Feb 1 - March 1 now. Guessing ours will be on the same truck into Canada lol

If you want white interior there are MYPs sitting in Vancouver inventory for immediate delivery in every color but black. But no black interiors.

Unfortunately the wife is against the white interior as she is too worried jeans will rub off on them and just being an overall nightmare to keep clean? Anyone able to comment on this?
Lots of comments, threads, Reddit and YouTube’s on this. If you search, I think you can find some info. Seems like they are super easy to clean with baby wipes and have generally really good reviews