Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit URL hack now shows old prices for changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KeyFobsRule

I hate keyfobs now lol, can't change name
Jun 5, 2018
Pacific NW
Anybody else notice that the old prices are now in effect for those who configured before the price change?

Configured 6/26

AWD
Silver Metallic
Black interior
18" wheels

No word yet, previous owner, just noticed via the edit design URL that the prices are back to the old one's...hmmm, time to change now?

Wow, good news!

I literally just upgraded to performance today and they told me I was subject to the new pricing. I will be a happy camper if we get the old pricing now. I’m seeing the same on my edit link :) :)

Does the edit design URL hack still work? If I do it now it just kicks me back to my main page with the reservation number. I know I screwed this up before (doing ?rn= instead of /) but now I think I am doing it right and it is not getting me to the design suite...
My edit has always been there and I was never upgraded to the new configuration page, so it's not even a hack for me. It just works.

My edit URL is http s://3.tesla.com/model3/design/RNXXXXXXX

Does the edit design URL hack still work? If I do it now it just kicks me back to my main page with the reservation number. I know I screwed this up before (doing ?rn= instead of /) but now I think I am doing it right and it is not getting me to the design suite...

Still works for me but I keep hoping it won't because then I'll assume I've been assigned a vin at that point. There's been a couple times where the url didn't work though and got excited, but then it worked again an hour or two later...Hi, my name is .... and I'm a Teslaholic.

Still works for me but I keep hoping it won't because then I'll assume I've been assigned a vin at that point. There's been a couple times where the url didn't work though and got excited, but then it worked again an hour or two later...Hi, my name is .... and I'm a Teslaholic.
That's where I'm at now, it's not working and I'm hopeful that it means I have a VIN (although I didn't reserve until 6/29/17 so that would make no sense)...

Format is still Tesla SSO – Login right?

i don't want to jinx anything but I wonder if this means that things are actually progressing and our cars are being put into production...
I just called Tesla's customer service line and the rep was able to tell me that an IDA was just assigned and would be reaching out to me soon, and that my VIN was assigned. I didn't reserve until 6/29/2017...so this is telling me that maybe everybody for whom the URL hack doesn't work anymore might have a VIN assigned if you call Tesla?

I just called Tesla's customer service line and the rep was able to tell me that an IDA was just assigned and would be reaching out to me soon, and that my VIN was assigned. I didn't reserve until 6/29/2017...so this is telling me that maybe everybody for whom the URL hack doesn't work anymore might have a VIN assigned if you call Tesla?
Funny you mention this. I just got off the phone with Tesla and they told me the same thing. I have a VIN assigned and someone will be in touch shortly. Really excited that it'll finally be happening soon!