Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Educate about Tesla's imminent disruption in the established auto industry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

UncaNed

Supporting Member
Apr 8, 2015
East coast
What's the best link to educate about Tesla's imminent disruption in the auto industry in a simple decisive manner?

Asking for my friend who just inherited an auto parts junk yard and needs to know what's happening to classic ICE manufacturers so he can figure out how it will affect the demand for late model auto parts in the next 3-10 years.

We forum members already know, but as an investor I'm so close to it that I don't even know where to start without trying to tell all I know in an hodgepodge of unreadable tangled thoughts. Nor would I send him a link to any particular TMC forum to bail his way through the full Montezuma of any thread here that I was smart enough to find.

Thanks!

Tune in for the upcoming Live session with Sandy Munro and the team from Frost & Sullivan! Frost & Sullivan invites you to a joint briefing with Munro & Associates on "Tesla Strategy 'Unbundled': Creating a 'New Industry' Based on 'Networked Energy'", to be held on 28 July 2020 at noon EST (9 a.m. PST; 6 p.m. CET). Benny Daniel, Business Unit Leader - Mobility, Aerospace & Defense Practice (NA) and VP - Consulting, Frost & Sullivan, together with Sandy Munro, CEO, Munro Associates, will provide strategic insights into the key technical and tactical factors that distinguish Tesla from its competitors. Key topics discussed include: -The seven strategies at the core of Tesla’s master plan -What it takes to go beyond cars to create a lifestyle product -Tesla's approach to ‘total cost of ownership’ (TCO) and its subsequent marketing messages -Future high-performance computers and how they can enable customized strategies