Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon "About to end range anxiety"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't even ask why I read this whole thread from #300 to #1018 just now. Entertaining as hell tho. Some really awesome ideas from so many ppl, kinda hope half of them are eventually implemented.

The idea of an eco driving or eco cruise control mode makes me salivate. Not everyone uses freeways all the time. 80% of the driving I do is on roads that are 25-45 mph, and having the car hypermile for me without a lot of brain power on my part would be awesome. I'm never in a rush to get anywhere, I just like getting the most out of my range. Sometimes I drive more "spiritedly", but other times I just want range. Giving consumers more choice/options is never a bad thing.

Anyway, I doubt that's what Elon will be talking about anyway. I hope it's some awesome update to the nav. I would be pretty pumped about that, hope people don't look a gift horse in the mouth and complain once he reveals whatever it is. (Who am I kidding lol)

Anyway, I doubt that's what Elon will be talking about anyway. I hope it's some awesome update to the nav. I would be pretty pumped about that, hope people don't look a gift horse in the mouth and complain once he reveals whatever it is. (Who am I kidding lol)

Please let it be more than a Nav update. I mean that's great and all, but not exactly the kind of news headline you want. Hopefully Elon thought of this and had something more flashy in mind that appeals to non-Tesla owners.

I'm on the call too just listening to music. Was asked what company I was with and I just said, "I'm a stockholder", gave my first and last name and they put me in the call. Nothing started as of yet.

*Update* Obviously the call doesn't work. I'm still hearing music and apparently the conference has started according the live blog.