Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol, sounds like something else we know about, in its current state.

It does seem like conditions for use of Mercedes system would be really rare. I actively avoid ever driving in such traffic, and it’s so common for things to be slow, then speed up, etc.

Still, it’s a start. Baby steps I guess.
Yep, in LA most people avoid driving during the 8 hours of rush hour traffic a day. :p

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Yep, in LA most people avoid driving during the 8 hours of rush hour traffic a day. :p

sure seems like most people are on the road, actually :D

1662768929261.jpeg

I'm assuming it will only be the same people that got 10.69 and then a few days of feedback from that before it goes to anyone else
The initial publicly visible release of 10.69 was special in that some pre-safety-score testers, e.g., Chuck Cook, were included with some "employees" that get "early beta," e.g., the 3 vehicles on TeslaFi/Teslascope receiving 10.13. But even before this "early beta" group, the release goes to probably a relatively small "internal" group of people including Elon Musk, so "wider tomorrow" might not even include the pre-safety-score testers.

Reactions: Acisplat