Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah not really a surprise at all. Expected given the lackluster performance.

Maybe @Daniel in SD will get lucky! Or he will claim the bet does not apply to revisions and back out, we will see.

Obviously won’t matter for ULTs either way. Lost cause until they get bold. It’s easy if you go fast!

I am surprised by the expansion, but he doesn’t say when that will happen. He is only saying it won’t be on 10.69.2. Could be a while. Hopefully no one will get hit on a ULT. Risks are increasing! (I don’t see a factor of two (or whatever it would be) increase in safety so far on the move from 10.12, though presumably they know it is somehow?)

I wonder how much of the fleet 80+ is?

Last edited:
They may have a limit on total number they allow for this release like they did with the last one or they may prevent those on higher software versions from downgrading like they did previously. No one knows.
10.69.1 moved up a branch to 2022.20. Its possible 69.2.1 or 69.3 might move to 24. Since it's a smaller fsd revision, i wouldn't be surprised if they can put more effort into branch merging

10.69.1 moved up a branch to 2022.20. Its possible 69.2.1 or 69.3 might move to 24. Since it's a smaller fsd revision, i wouldn't be surprised if they can put more effort into branch merging
It would have to be .28 I would think since they are pushing cars from .24 to .28 quickly. There were some bugs in .24, especially the whistle sound when parked.

• Informative
Reactions: momo3605
Maybe we should start a poll to see how many people change their mind about the lawsuit once they receive FSD. I have a suspicion I might. Probably Elon could have avoided the mess releasing wider much earlier.
It wasn't ready. It still really isn't. The safety score/strike out is to create stakes because it will do some crazy *sugar*. There will be a major increase of accidents if this version becomes wide release without changes.

Maybe we should start a poll to see how many people change their mind about the lawsuit once they receive FSD. I have a suspicion I might. Probably Elon could have avoided the mess releasing wider much earlier.
Change your mind? Maybe. Change your mind to no longer favor a lawsuit? I doubt it. If anything, after getting into FSD Beta back at v10.5 I am MORE in favor of asking/suing Tesla to get my $2000 back.

Reactions: DanCar
Change your mind? Maybe. Change your mind to no longer favor a lawsuit? I doubt it. If anything, after getting into FSD Beta back at v10.5 I am MORE in favor of asking/suing Tesla to get my $2000 back.
Maybe this has been asked, but would you accept a small % of your money back and have all FSD removed and only AP? That's a more likely outcome of a class action suit than a full refund.

Maybe this has been asked, but would you accept a small % of your money back and have all FSD removed and only AP? That's a more likely outcome of a class action suit than a full refund.

My ideal situation would be to keep my original EAP features on the single-stack software (should it ever materialize) and have my money back for FSD. The single stack software would make it plausible that smart summon, autopark, and NoA become genuinely useful features.

After a year in the beta program I’m more convinced than ever that FSD will remain a party trick for a very long time to come and perhaps indefinitely.

Reactions: Goose66
My ideal situation would be to keep my original EAP features on the single-stack software (should it ever materialize) and have my money back for FSD. The single stack software would make it plausible that smart summon, autopark, and NoA become genuinely useful features.

After a year in the beta program I’m more convinced than ever that FSD will remain a party trick for a very long time to come and perhaps indefinitely.
They would likely take everything if you opted in and then you would have to buy the EAP package.

They would likely take everything if you opted in and then you would have to buy the EAP package.
The same way they do now. "It's not fair I'm banned from something I paid for", except likely to a lessor degree if they maintained that features would be restored on the next release.

They will absolutely have some sort of strike system and punishment. They have to...maybe it could be reduced for the day or the drive, but I doubt it.