Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon is still throwing out pedophile accusations. He has learned nothing.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love Musk but he needs a buddy. I vote for Tim Cook.

Paypal, Tesla, Space X, Boring company, Solar City - always setting out to change the old industry.

Wild crazy forward thinker who clearly is not afraid of a challenge - the giant old industry guys and the media they support hate Musk.

If Apple and Tim Cook was in his corner - Unstoppable - Money, Expertise and Apple Play in my car...

Does he really get so angry, or defensive, or whatever it is that he can't control himself?(Trump) yea, it is ridiculous that he is fighting with this random guy, but before you type that the pedo guy hasn't sued... did it occur to you that, oh by the way, you did issue an apology to him and maaaaybe that is why you weren't sued.

here are two recommended responses:
1. None
2. I made some unfortunate accusations out of anger, issued an apology, and just want to move on to more important things.
Or None.

Elon... They said you were going to be the next Steve Jobs. Please don't become the next Howard Hughes.

You honestly got a disagree on that? Is there some person who actually thinks: "I think it would be great if Elon became the next Howard Hughes!"

In general I think Elon should just stop tweeting altogether. Give your twitter account to the PR department, they tweet Tesla/Space X/Boring Company stuff all day, some nice videos and if you want to issue a tweet, then let it go through PR before.

And if you think someone is a pedo, then go to the police. Don't just spread rumors on the internet...
Just look at what people on here are writing. "Well, if Elon says that guy is a pedo, then it must have some truth to it!"

So if I say Elon got abducted by Aliens and replaced by an imposter, who's mission it is to destroy earth by drilling big tunnels under the earth and filling them up with toxic twitter BS, then there must be some truth to it. Maybe we can find some reddit pictures to prove it.

I love Musk but he needs a buddy. I vote for Tim Cook.

Paypal, Tesla, Space X, Boring company, Solar City - always setting out to change the old industry.

Wild crazy forward thinker who clearly is not afraid of a challenge - the giant old industry guys and the media they support hate Musk.

If Apple and Tim Cook was in his corner - Unstoppable - Money, Expertise and Apple Play in my car...
Tim Cook - just another tax dodger IMHO.
Trump, Buffett, Romney, many (most?) of the 1% as they only got a $1.5 trillion tax cut this year, thanks Trump.

google search something like: apple tax evasion explained
read for your self.

After WWII corporations paid about 50% of federal taxes. Corporations are bigger and more profitable (look at CEO salaries as just one small metric). Well most know of the inequality. un-earned income pays less in taxes than actual earned income - how messed up is that?

What America's Biggest Companies Pay In Taxes

Last edited:
Reactions: R.S and 1208
Musk renews pedophilia claims against diver in Thai cave rescue

"I suggest that you call people you know in Thailand, find out what's actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you f**king a**hole," Musk wrote in an email that BuzzFeed published Tuesday. "He's an old, single white guy from England who's been traveling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time."

Solving the world's problems, one pedo at a time! Didn't know Musk was also a pedo detective!