Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk Instagram Post - Interpret

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
elonmuskmonkey.jpg
I'm hoping this picture that Elon just posted on Instagram is a hint that he gets that 8.0 is seriously flawed in terms of backward compatibility. I myself tweeted him directly my issues.

Reactions: David29
Elon musing to himself:
"Before they sent humans into space, Soviets first sent dogs and Americans first sent chimps. If I can somehow transform myself into a chimpanzee, I may get to go to Mars way before my spacecraft are ready and safety-tested for humans... plus it can be a much smaller ship with far fewer provisions needed -- just some water and freeze-dried bananas. Can't wait to get away from all the short-sighted and self-serving people on Earth."

• Funny
Reactions: dhrivnak
Symbolism:

Chimp juxtaposed with technology: evolution of man. Beyond homo erectus. Evolution of brain.
Finger to head (brain, scratching): thinking, or bewilderment. Because it's a wild beast, I'm going with bewilderment.
Laptop (white no less, an Apple no less - logo airbrushed): purity of technology, maybe. Clean technology, a new beginning?
Finger on laptop (not hitting Any key, or any other key): bewilderment of use. A jab at Apple interface?

..your interpretation is just a detail. Go with the big picture.

credit where due

Last edited:
I am a bit concerned that Elon is even taking a few seconds to respond to the nonsense tweeted by @Motherboard

I think that depends on whether or not he happened to catch it on the fly and just responded, which doesn't really bother me. What would bother me is if he was pouring through his feed long enough to find and respond to such a thing. Perhaps the two aren't much different, but different enough for my perspective...

Jeff

Reactions: Owner