Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Needs Our Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big Oil, Big Auto, Big Money, Mainstream Media and Some Political Figures are all out to disrupt or destroy Tesla and Elon with FUD, Fake News, Negative Spin combined with timed, planned Short Selling attacks.
Elon is sleeping in the factory and organizing my model 3 while at the same time arranging my future Mars Vacation. Elon and Tesla don’t have the time or resources to fend off all the FUD, Personal attacks and negative spin which occurs on a daily basis.

Well! Enough is enough I say.

This thread is for those Tesla Owners, supporters and Shareholders with constructive suggestions as to how we can all do our bit to help counter those who seek to damage Elon and Tesla.

The time is right for us all to give something back to help Tesla achieve its mission.

Big Oil, Big Auto, Big Money, Mainstream Media and Some Political Figures are all out to disrupt or destroy Tesla and Elon with FUD, Fake News, Negative Spin combined with timed, planned Short Selling attacks.
Elon is sleeping in the factory and organizing my model 3 while at the same time arranging my future Mars Vacation. Elon and Tesla don’t have the time or resources to fend off all the FUD, Personal attacks and negative spin which occurs on a daily basis.

Well! Enough is enough I say.

This thread is for those Tesla Owners, supporters and Shareholders with constructive suggestions as to how we can all do our bit to help counter those who seek to damage Elon and Tesla.

The time is right for us all to give something back to help Tesla achieve its mission.

Well I’ll kick this off with a few suggestions.
1. Buy your kids or grand kids a TSLA share for birthdays and Christmas. Kids love Tesla, the shorts won’t get hold of these shares. Imagine 400k tesla owners doing this for their children. Thats quite a few shares locked up long.
2 Adults, buy a Tesla and some TSLA, put them in the bottom draw and forget about them. They will help fund your next Tesla.
3. Push back against fake news and FUD. Post a link to the Editor or comments section and we can all send our 2 cents worth to the offending publication or author.
4. Tell other forum members and friends to put suggestions here so we can all see them.
5. Short Selling we appear to be stuck with. Some longs may however, like to restrict their lending to short sellers. If enough of us do this then the SP might be more inclined to rise.
6. If you have special knowledge in an area where there is lots of FUD and fake news then share it here so that we can all speak with some authority when tackling the Author.
7. Give a bear a hug and a drive of your Tesla. This may change his or her mind.

Send in your suggestions and lets get cracking. If Forum members do one small thing every week then this could have a big effect.

Same here - I've never experienced more dedicated service personel than with Tesla. And I've been around the block with VW, Citroën, Ford, Peugeot, Opel, Toyota and Audi. I believe that typical Tesla employees know that they have to be better that the incumbents.
There might be bad apples but I haven't seen them and I take all the negative talk with a grain of salt. They just might be trolling shorts.

Thanks for the responses and the new suggestions.

Keep them coming and we will see if we can keep TSLA on the roll created by the China news and Elon’s letter.

I have followed my own advice and bought my kids 2 TSLA shares each for their birthdays. They are pretty happy about it too.

Then I spent the last of this months budget and picked up another 8 shares for myself at $288, Go Elon!

And last thing today took 4 complete strangers for a spin in the Tesla, one of them is heading home to place an order, hopefully they will follow thru.

What a day, leaves you with a warm glow doesn’t it.