Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for ignoring the rest of my message. Think you're talking about things you have no experience with and are clutching at straws to be honest.

Your great experience is coming through in this message ;) What part of getting tips from strangers you don't understand ? Infact regularly from burner accounts.

But if you're receiving frequent hate speech in the DMs it makes sense to only allow them from those you follow, surely?

Your great experience is coming through in this message ;) What part of getting tips from strangers you don't understand ? Infact regularly from burner accounts.

As I said, I use Twitter for business purposes. I have had my DMs open in the past and as I said in one of my previous replies you can report inappropriate DMs just as you can report Tweets. Perhaps you could cut out your patronising tone and offer some constructive suggestions of what Twitter should do to handle this situation? Hate speech via DM may have (anecdotally) increased recently, but it was always an issue. So if you don't think the current prevention measures are good enough, why didn't Twitter improve those measures before Elon took over?

Elon is no longer interested in mingling every since China told Russia that the use of nukes is not supported, especially using it to pick on countries without them. Every since nuclear war has been deescalated, Musk has moved on. He only cared about deescalating nuclear war, and doesn't have interest in war as long as it can stay localized and not spread into some kind of nuclear armageddon.
Well that's good Elon doesn't care about war unless it might affect him directly.

NBC News reported in October 2020 that the reason it wasn’t providing in-depth coverage of the laptop story was simple: Most mainstream news organizations, including NBC News, have not been granted access to the documents (from the laptop). NBC News asked by email, text, phone call, and certified mail, and was ultimately denied.'” PolitiFact wrote

I no longer drive a Tesla (hence my name,) but it's rather odd to see a CEO going out of his way to piss off a wide swath of potential buyers, at least not since Henry Ford. Speaking of which, generations of Jews wouldn't buy Fords, Mercurys, or Lincolns till well past his death.

The new, hyper-partisan Musk will alienate a lot of Americans who find today's GOP and personalities in his circle like Kyle Rittenhouse repugnant. Will it hurt Tesla, the brand? Undoubtedly. and deservedly.

I no longer drive a Tesla (hence my name,) but it's rather odd to see a CEO going out of his way to piss off a wide swath of potential buyers, at least not since Henry Ford. Speaking of which, generations of Jews wouldn't buy Fords, Mercurys, or Lincolns till well past his death.

The new, hyper-partisan Musk will alienate a lot of Americans who find today's GOP and personalities in his circle like Kyle Rittenhouse repugnant. Will it hurt Tesla, the brand? Undoubtedly. and deservedly.
You will soon se a post from someone saying that the right will make up for the brand destruction. I looked at this few days ago by generation and political leanings.

Generation Z 31% D, 17% R, 52% I M
Millennials 27% D, 21% R, 52% I
Generation X 27% D, 30% R, 44% I
Boomer 32% D, 35% R, 33% I
Silent 35% D, 39% R, 26% I

Population
Generation Z 87M
Millennials 84M
Generation X 49M
Boomer 74M
Silent 29M

FYI
Silent are people born before 1946.
Boomers are people born after 1946
Generation X are people born after 1965
Millennials are people born before 1981
Generation Z are people born after 1996

So one the 2 groups most prone to be R are the oldest. They are also the

Ask yourself if you want to sell these new technology cars who do you focus on?

You will soon se a post from someone saying that the right will make up for the brand destruction. I looked at this few days ago by generation and political leanings.

Generation Z 31% D, 17% R, 52% I M
Millennials 27% D, 21% R, 52% I
Generation X 27% D, 30% R, 44% I
Boomer 32% D, 35% R, 33% I
Silent 35% D, 39% R, 26% I

Population
Generation Z 87M
Millennials 84M
Generation X 49M
Boomer 74M
Silent 29M

FYI
Silent are people born before 1946.
Boomers are people born after 1946
Generation X are people born after 1965
Millennials are people born before 1981
Generation Z are people born after 1996

So one the 2 groups most prone to be R are the oldest. They are also the

Ask yourself if you want to sell these new technology cars who do you focus on?
If we are talking about a 500 dollar electric scooter, young folks. If we are talking about a car that coat 60k, older folks. Young people are pooooooor. They are too busy trying to get their student loans forgiven vs trying to buy a 60k car.

If we are talking about a 500 dollar electric scooter, young folks. If we are talking about a car that coat 60k, older folks. Young people are pooooooor. They are too busy trying to get their student loans forgiven vs trying to buy a 60k car.
How many people over 70 do you think will purchase new cars? How many will transition to EV? Like 66 million people are over 65. Also little hint those people arent getting younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.