Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to create a twtr account to vote YES

Maybe he is just giving a hint and wheels already set in motion
The chances of the vote going "yes" are low, would be my guess. I'm surprised it's as close as it is right now (like 47.something to 52.something for the "No"). Twitter is now disproportionally (at least to some degree) populated by folks who are pro-Elon or who couldn't care less about Elon. The people who strongly dislike him have disengaged, is my bet.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
1671406433957.png

amazing

The chances of the vote going "yes" are low, would be my guess. I'm surprised it's as close as it is right now (like 47.something to 52.something for the "No"). Twitter is now disproportionally (at least to some degree) populated by folks who are pro-Elon or who couldn't care less about Elon. The people who strongly dislike him have disengaged, is my bet.
Vote is sliding past 50% for yes

lol, lmao
I'm genuinely torn. On the one hand there were parts of twitter I liked without Elon (the banning of some Nazis). On the other this is wildly entertaining and seems to be breaking his brain.
Some people said exactly that in the comments. I would vote yes if I had a Twitter account, but I don't. I don't care if Twitter completely crashes and burns, but his actions there are hurting Tesla directly or indirectly, and that I care about.

Some people said exactly that in the comments. I would vote yes if I had a Twitter account, but I don't. I don't care if Twitter completely crashes and burns, but his actions there are hurting Tesla directly or indirectly, and that I care about.
I think he should step away from Tesla. This will be sacrilege to some, but he's a liability generally. And any harebrained decision we had to endure under his tenure (shipping anything early, bad UI choices, some downright dangerous stuff) I can easily imagine is a result of him sitting in a room yelling at someone, "Ship it now!" and that person having little to no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.