Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe in what you wrote ? The CEO spending his time and effort to promote a presidential candidate is not exactly "free".

The timing of signing is bad - irrespective of whether it had anything to do with the event.

ps : I see some really naive commentary on YT saying he is equally welcoming of anyone from across the political spectrum. What are the chances of any serious candidate announcing the run on the Dem side on Twitter (not that there is likely to be any serious challengers to Biden in the first place)?

HA HA HA. Do YOU believe what you wrote?

giphy2.gif

Clearly your hopium of Elon committing some crime is exponentially greater than your understanding of the law.

Radical fringe? Anything that is not extreme left is Radical fringe nowadays.
I just have to assume you haven't been paying attention to what Musk has been tweeting about on Twitter. And if you haven't, certainly I don’t blame you.

But how is supporting and promoting a tweet about destroying the cia fbi nsa not “radical fringe”???

Dang, another post that seems to have violated the politics rules. I continue to have no idea what line is being crossed. There are no explanations as to what constitutes "politics".

My post was about Elon's ignorance about how fundraising works, how he's making a fool of himself, and destroying his credibility. I posted a link to a tweet responding to Elon's bragging about how Twitter exposure resulted in massive fundraising results. The tweeter explained that no, it didn't. Massive fundraising is staged for effect and has nothing to do with Twitter.

My comment was when Elon exposes his ignorance of his business like that "that people naturally assume he also knows nothing about building cars or rockets. Credibility destruction is happening at a furious pace here."

So I expressed no political opinions, none of the tweets expressed any political opinions, and nobody was criticized for any political opinions. The only reference to politics is that politicians were mentioned in the context of fundraising. Does that have to be avoided by XXXX'ing out names?

Dang, another post that seems to have violated the politics rules. I continue to have no idea what line is being crossed. There are no explanations as to what constitutes "politics".

My post was about Elon's ignorance about how fundraising works, how he's making a fool of himself, and destroying his credibility. I posted a link to a tweet responding to Elon's bragging about how Twitter exposure resulted in massive fundraising results. The tweeter explained that no, it didn't. Massive fundraising is staged for effect and has nothing to do with Twitter.

My comment was when Elon exposes his ignorance of his business like that "that people naturally assume he also knows nothing about building cars or rockets. Credibility destruction is happening at a furious pace here."

So I expressed no political opinions, none of the tweets expressed any political opinions, and nobody was criticized for any political opinions. The only reference to politics is that politicians were mentioned in the context of fundraising. Does that have to be avoided by XXXX'ing out names?
I wouldn't take it personally. The mods here haven't been able to reconcile that Elon, and by extension Tesla, is now inherently political.

I just have to assume you haven't been paying attention to what Musk has been tweeting about on Twitter. And if you haven't, certainly I don’t blame you.

But how is supporting and promoting a tweet about destroying the cia fbi nsa not “radical fringe”???
I'm not seeing that. I'm seeing a guy sticking up a satellite just 30 mins ago, warning us of the dangers of AI so that we can prepare properly and complimenting BYD for actually trying to save the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.