Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Email address to use for due bill items

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

Since I couldn't find this anywhere else on the forum, figured I'd post here. Long story short, when I took delivery in Springfield (New Jersey), I was told that any issues I find within 72 hours of the car, I can just schedule an appointment to have them taken care of. Asked multiple times for an email address; was told there is no such thing. Arrive today to the SC in a different state, they tell me the issues must be on my due bill and listed under my account, which they are not, and that I should email them to get the issues added.

The address they gave me was the one local to the SC (NorCal-Concern@). Wondering if I should email them or someone back home in NJ (does it even matter?)? If I were to email someone in NJ, what is the address?

Hi folks,

Since I couldn't find this anywhere else on the forum, figured I'd post here. Long story short, when I took delivery in Springfield (New Jersey), I was told that any issues I find within 72 hours of the car, I can just schedule an appointment to have them taken care of. Asked multiple times for an email address; was told there is no such thing. Arrive today to the SC in a different state, they tell me the issues must be on my due bill and listed under my account, which they are not, and that I should email them to get the issues added.

The address they gave me was the one local to the SC (NorCal-Concern@). Wondering if I should email them or someone back home in NJ (does it even matter?)? If I were to email someone in NJ, what is the address?
Email I have used in the past for Springfield Service is
Springfield_Service AT teslamotors DOT com