Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of Q2 Model S Deals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, looks like the 2023 demo cars are back to showing at all zip codes as in-transit again. You can tell the year just be seeing the EPA estimate range being different. Looks like $5,000 off most 2023 left overs. I can only assume they are showing these at all zip codes as a way to give free transport to move these left over old models.

I've been texting/communicating withTesla after I submitted a request for a trade-in quote for my 2020 Model Y Performance. They are still not offering much this quarter to order a Model S Plaid. They are not even offering transferring the FSD from my existing car to the new one if I buy it. It seems to me that this should be automatic for existing Tesla loyalists/early adopters, but I guess I'm wrong. I would literally order the car today if they would offer this. The person at Tesla keeps texting me deals on a new Model 3 or Model Y when I keep telling them I want a Model S Plaid. It's comical at this point. Tesla truly has a terrible sales process as they don't empower their people to do anything and they seem to be so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: walex19
Yep, looks like the 2023 demo cars are back to showing at all zip codes as in-transit again. You can tell the year just be seeing the EPA estimate range being different. Looks like $5,000 off most 2023 left overs. I can only assume they are showing these at all zip codes as a way to give free transport to move these left over old models.
Do you see $5K off 2023 new leftovers with zero miles? A relatively-recent-build 2023 LR S should be the same as a 2024, correct? $5K off a 2023 (assuming identical to a 2024) could tempt me. But I'm not interested in a demo.
I've been texting/communicating withTesla after I submitted a request for a trade-in quote for my 2020 Model Y Performance. They are still not offering much this quarter to order a Model S Plaid. They are not even offering transferring the FSD from my existing car to the new one if I buy it. It seems to me that this should be automatic for existing Tesla loyalists/early adopters, but I guess I'm wrong. I would literally order the car today if they would offer this. The person at Tesla keeps texting me deals on a new Model 3 or Model Y when I keep telling them I want a Model S Plaid. It's comical at this point. Tesla truly has a terrible sales process as they don't empower their people to do anything and they seem to be so out of touch with reality.
Appreciate the update on your experiences. I don't need a Plaid, but will pull the trigger for a LR S if they offer FSD transfer and/or 1% financing. Since I'm not in a hurry, I'd rather use their money than pay a premium to use mine.

Do you see $5K off 2023 new leftovers with zero miles? A relatively-recent-build 2023 LR S should be the same as a 2024, correct? $5K off a 2023 (assuming identical to a 2024) could tempt me. But I'm not interested in a demo.

I was only checking Plaids as that is what I'm interested in. Just did a search on regular Model S and didn't see any 2023's come up that were not demos.

• Helpful
Reactions: turns2stone